- Car Stereo Message Forums
 - - Amplifiers
 - - - Image Dynamics out of business?!

Image Dynamics out of business?!
Posted by djbeats on 04-07-2011 12:45 PM:

I went to Image Dynamics webpage today and it stated the founder, eric stevens, is saying goodbye. I tried to go to the homepage but it just refreshes the page. Anyone know anything about this?

Posted by AutoObsessionz on 04-07-2011 01:39 PM:

I have been told that when they changed to over sea build house to save money their product dropped a little in quality and sales started to drop they tried to cut corners here and there to push staying open but it wasn't worth it in the end with the economy the way it is. At least that's what I hear.

Posted by sicaudio on 04-07-2011 02:53 PM:

he is leaving the company the name will stay they are in a transition it will be awhile but the essence and quality of ID is a goner...

Posted by larrypeters86 on 04-07-2011 04:50 PM:

Eric has stated that he has something else cookin so to speak. I think you'll see him start another company sometime in the future.

Posted by djbeats on 04-13-2011 01:09 AM:

thats a shame. i was looking a buying a pair of their subs

Posted by mimoza on 03-12-2014 06:51 AM:

elbise modelleri haute couture cinsellik saç modelleri burç yorumlar1 uzun saç modelleri saç stilleri kolay saç modelleri yabanc1 ünlüler makyaj makyaj teknikleri gece elbiseleri moda koç burcu yengeç burcu aslan burcu ikizler burcu kova burcu akrep burcu bal1k burcu ba_ak burcu boa burcu terazi burcu yay burcu olak burcu