- Car Stereo Message Forums
 - - CarStereo.com Lobby
 - - - buy diablo 3 gold

buy diablo 3 gold
Posted by jingleli on 05-21-2013 02:56 AM:

As to the quesion if Ladder mode will once again return to the Diablo game, Travis Day said, like Diablo 2, for a long time no one to continue to develop. For example, in the next five years, we are no longer released for Diablo 3 new buy diablo 3 gold content, we will go to the development of Diablo 4 or something else. At this point, the ladder system will play a good role. It can keep the game fresh, and reset the game's economic system. This is good, but it also has some drawbacks. Maybe one day we will enable this mode, but it is difficult to say when, the manner in which to operate.

Posted by sabunkopugu on 06-08-2014 03:19 AM:

Interesting. I really like Diablo myself. But I'm not sure why I would want to buy items using real money. It's much more fun to explore all the dungeons etc. to find the stuff myself. I'd rather spend my money on tours to Israel and things like that. There are some amazing historical places in Israel that are well worth more than one trip. Take Masada for example, or the Dead Sea and Jerusalem. Dead Sea Tours tours in Jerusalem Masada Tours