Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Go Back

Add "HiFiSi" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: HiFiSi OCAC Certified Judge  
Profile Photo:
Photo Gallery:
Rich's Ride...

Buddy List:
  Bumpin10s
   farragut, IA US
  ginafabulous
   Olympia, WA US
About Me:
Date Joined: Jul. 30, 2004
Last Login: Mar. 12, 2016   Time: 10:37 PM
Total Logins: 354
Judged: 35 install galleries
Profile Views: 556
Bio/Description: My name's Matt, I live in University Place, Washington... that's a suburb of Tacoma. I used to be into car audio when I was younger... never really had a great system but loved it. When I was 17 I had a Rockwood Detonator 300w amp, a Jensen amp the size of a wallet for my front speakers... speaking of speakers, I had some 6.5 inch Pioneer dual cone speakers with some 10 dollar Pyramid tweeters in the doors, 2 MTX Blue Thunder 15s in the hatch... man, those were the days! hahaa, since my sudden new interest in Car Audio I've now installed some decent gear. I've always been an MbQuart fan so I now have MbQuarts in every speaker opening, I am running 3 Zapco amplifiers... (2) studio amps and (1) competition. I bought my Prelude in May of 2004 and have been tinkering with it ever since. I've loved Preludes ever since I bought my 1986 around 6 years ago. they just seem to cradle the driver, they give the driver a sense of control that I haven't found in any other car. 
Forum Stats:
Forum Status: Member
Total Posts: 3    View All Post
Last Post: Aug. 20, 2004  03:40 AM    View thread of last post

Share |

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting