Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Go Back

Add "SoundBeforeSight" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: SoundBeforeSight   
Profile Photo:
About Me:
Competitor: DB Drag Racing 
Date Joined: Oct. 07, 2005
Last Login: Aug. 24, 2007   Time: 11:35 AM
Total Logins: 135
Judged: 2 install galleries
Profile Views: 340
Bio/Description: I'm a college student, so naturally money is pretty tight, but I have a nice system for my financial situation. Right now I have a T115D4 sitting in my trunk getting about 700rms from a PowerAcoustik 1920watt amp. I just bought two T210D4's and am currently in the process of finding a good amp for them. In all, its about 150lbs of pure woofer magic, now I just need to figure out something for a box. My car also has a LED underbody kit and blue leds lighting up the interior like noones business. I was able to hit 131db (with sub in the trunk) on the new TermLab before the computer had a meltdown. I'm positive I can hit louder, I'm also positive I can't afford to buy a TermLab so I'm just waiting for the next competition in the area before I can get measured. 
Forum Stats:
Forum Status: Member
Total Posts: 214    View All Post
Last Post: Aug. 24, 2007  11:37 AM    View thread of last post

Share |

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting