Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Go Back

Add "02sentra" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: 02sentra   
Profile Photo:
Buddy List:
  Donsway
   Trinidad, TX US
  Flawless
   Houston, TX US
  jowens500
   Moore, OK US
  just1creation
   slz, CA US
  Luther
   La Porte, TX US
  RazeenF
   , AL ZA
  redcl77
   chicago, IL US
  VinnyFree
   Oakland, CA US
About Me:
Date Joined: Jan. 10, 2006
Last Login: Nov. 05, 2007   Time: 5:07 PM
Total Logins: 165
Judged: None
Profile Views: 697
Bio/Description: I started my car audio experience in 1973 with Clarion 8 track and a EQB 100 graphic equalizer.Then a Alpine 7307 pre-amp cassete deck with a digital time delay unit w/ 2 3002 Alpine Amps and 8inch woofers ferro fluid tweeters and mid range speakers 1980 .2006 Alpine 9847 w/JL 10w1s AlpineMRD 350 Sub Amp w/1000 watt 4channel amp w/4 6 1/2 " 80 Watt Co-Axial speakers. The amps are well mounted, The JL s are in the proper sealed carpeted boxes,they are also run in parallel to run at 2ohms.Very clean for 1700 watts peak power + the power at 4x18 RMS for the 9847.I work in the electronics field as a production supervisor for humidity sensor manufacturing corporation with clients such as NASA LANGLEY and NORTHRUP GRUMMAN.GREAT TO BE ON YOUR TEAM !!! P.F. 
Forum Stats:
Forum Status: Member
Total Posts: 89    View All Post
Last Post: Jun. 29, 2007  05:07 PM    View thread of last post

Share |

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting