Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Go Back

Add "EXCELON72" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: EXCELON72   
Profile Photo:
About Me:
Date Joined: Mar. 23, 2006
Last Login: Sep. 20, 2006   Time: 2:05 PM
Total Logins: 14
Judged: None
Profile Views: 308
Bio/Description: Im a veteran of the audio world but have never competed or been sponsored. I live in NJ the black hole of all things aftermarket. I have been an excelon fan for about 10 years. My recent pride and joy is a excelon 8017, 2 sets excelon XXV-04s speakers an XXV-02A amp a XXV-03A amp a JL 12W6v2 in an accelerated port box and a parrot bluetooth system. The system is in a 2001 celica GTS with lots of TRD mods. pictures coming as soon as fiancee digs out digital camera(we just bought house). I have not seen anyone with any of the 25th anniversary gear IT IS AWESOME of course dynamat extreme in the whole car did not hurt lol. i have had boston acoustic pro, nakamichi, alpine, jl audio comp, mb quart ,audiobahn and have never hear anything like this XXV stuff, they easily compete with boston acousic Z6 or mbquart q signature series which were both in the running. I would love to go to shows and see other peoples systems hope to hear from you all. 
Forum Stats:
Forum Status: Member
Total Posts: 35    View All Post
Last Post: Sep. 20, 2006  02:08 PM    View thread of last post

Share |

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting