Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Go Back

Add "SIK63" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: SIK63   
Profile Photo:
Photo Gallery:
SIK 63

Blue Ice

2001 Chevrolet H2 Hummer

2001 Chevrolet Silverado

1967 Volkswagen Micro Bus

Hot Wheels Steel Flame

2004 Nissan 350Z

Buddy List:
  CompToyZ
   , AB CA
  jaboran
   defiance, OH US
  PKAudio
   Mill Creek, WA US
  Shannon
   , CA US
  Sleeper12
   C/S, CO US
  slimshady121684
   tulsa, OK US
  switzx
   Staples, MN US
  xtrustx
   , CA US
About Me:
Date Joined: Jun. 13, 2006
Last Login: Jul. 03, 2006   Time: 5:54 PM
Total Logins: 24
Judged: None
Profile Views: 495
Bio/Description: I have been installing since 1995 and have worked for a couple well know shops in Southern California, Audio Options, and Stitchcraft Interiors. Most of my well known installs have been built out of my own shop, Plattinum Audio Designs. My background is actually machining and fabrication, car audio was just a hobby, but word got out what I was doing and I started to get customers. I also enjoy building show cars and trucks. My most famous project was my 1999 GMC Sonoma dubbed Steel Flame. At the time of building Steel Flame, I was working for Mattel Toys as a model maker, so naturally I was able to get Steel Flame forever immortalized into die cast form of a Hot Wheel. How cool is that?! Well anyways, check out my pics and web site. Let me know what you think. 

Share |

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting