Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Go Back

Add "mustang253" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: mustang253   
Profile Photo:
Photo Gallery:
1991 Ford Mustang

About Me:
Date Joined: Feb. 22, 2009
Last Login: Mar. 30, 2009   Time: 8:16 PM
Total Logins: 2
Judged: None
Profile Views: 222
Bio/Description: I am a truck driver for a concrete company and the state as a plow driver. I can't get anything loud/fast/powerful/ enough. Ever since I heard my first system with 2 alpine type Rs and an rockford amp I was hooked! I now have a 1996 blazer with two 12" type Rs and a 1200 watt rockford punch, kenwod exceleon cd player, clarion 6 1/2 doors, and an 80gb ipod classic.This truck has 250,000 miles on it so it about to be scrapped. So the system will all soon go into my mustang which has some crappy roadmaster speaker, 2 10" roadmaster subs (crap) and a cheap kenwood radio and amp that the old guy that had it last put in there. The old guy did a good job on the rest of the car though. Specs, 306 forged rods pistons, roush heads, 9.5 to 1, wild comp cam, weiand dual plane, edelbroke 650cfm carb, ford racing stainless headers, tci c4 trans 2500 stall and a sick b&m rachet shifter, 3.55 gears, and fresh red paint, clean interior. 

Share |

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting