Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Go Back

Add "fast4me" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: fast4me OCAC Certified Judge  
Profile Photo:
Buddy List:
  bijoux89
   , CA CA
  Cricket
   , CA AL
  gimmenf250
   Portland, OR US
  kamsae
   , TX US
  lauren75
   bossier, LA US
  Linda925
   bailtmore, MD US
  lulu1974
   , AL SE
  Lydia
   Hawaii, HI US
  MissAKRide6
   Anchorage, AK US
  themojo
   Belvidere, IL US
About Me:
Competitor: DB Drag Racing 
Date Joined: Mar. 11, 2010
Last Login: Aug. 12, 2013   Time: 3:38 AM
Total Logins: 7
Judged: None
Profile Views: 212
Bio/Description: My passion for car audio started many years before I was even able to drive. My friends and I used to take care of local neighbors stereo needs, most of which were just subwoofer boxes. Box building is my thing and take great pride in my boxes. Local shops can't come close to the quality of boxes I can and have made. Around here the shops act like they know what they are really doing when in fact they just slap thier boxes together and call it good, trust me I have ripped many of thier boxes apart to fix them by bracing them or redoing port and air flow issues. I work right out my garage in which I just do this for myself and family when needed. I have collected all sorts of car stereo stuff that sits in the garage. I guess I can't help myself when I come upon a deal too good to pass up. I was thinking of turning my garage into my own business where I would do the installs and sell some products. My current project is getting my 2006 mitsubishi Evolution ix sounding good. For all who know anything about the Evo... Its really hard to get it to sound good since its like trying to install a system in a soda can... Everything has been replaced with all Rockford Fosgate products except for the head unit which is from Alpine. All seperate speakers sound good with proper damping material being used in the doors and rear deck area. The sub box is the tricky part to not get that annoying rattle and pinging which seem to come from every where in this car. I have tried many different boxes and variations, but still letting my crazy mind go, but trying to get two T2 12's running of a t20001bd and getting no rattle is really hard even with damping material/ dynamat. I will have to post my pics and really get into this now that I know about all this lol.  

Share |

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting