Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > removing ignition disabling system
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hboyalize77

removing ignition disabling system

I have a 3000GT and I need to remove an ignition disabling system. I need help. Can anyone tell me how I can remove the system so i can run my car without having to put that stupid key in everytime I want to start my car. Please help. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-18-2005 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hboyalize77 Click here to Send hboyalize77 a Private Message Find more posts by hboyalize77 Add hboyalize77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Safe&Sound

I assume you mean "starter" disable system and not ignition. If is IS something like a "Silencer" brand plastic key that needs to be inserted before starting, it's easy to take out. Get under the dash and find a harness of beefy (12 or 10awg) wires coming from the ignition cylinder. You should find a black/yellow wire that's been cut and the aftermarket unit put inline. Just remove the aftermarket unit and butt connect or solder the black/yellow starter wire back together.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-26-2005 12:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Safe&Sound Click here to Send Safe&Sound a Private Message Find more posts by Safe&Sound Add Safe&Sound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting