Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > stop hatin
Go Back Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jayjaz01

stop hatin

i have to agree with safe and sound,there are alot of jl haters in here,and its only because they cant afford to buy them,but everyone knows they would love to have a w6 or w7 so they just hate,and talk sh**t,lanzar is garbage, audiobahn is garbage,memphis is alright along with some of mtx products,whenever jl comes out with a new woofer what do u see next alot of look alikes right? they know jl is the LEADER and will always be, so do yourselves a favor save your money and invest it in a jl system, haters keep hatin.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-25-2005 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jayjaz01 Click here to Send jayjaz01 a Private Message Find more posts by jayjaz01 Add jayjaz01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nova

one of the best excurtion subs in the buisness: W8, i would kill to have just one of these bad boys (i would kill 2 for a memphis ;) )

New Post 01-25-2005 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nova Click here to Send Nova a Private Message Find more posts by Nova Add Nova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jayjaz01

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-25-2005 by Nova
one of the best excurtion subs in the buisness: W8, i would kill to have just one of these bad boys (i would kill 2 for a memphis ;) )

what are u saying ,u like both companies,jl is my choice over memphis, the lower end models of memphis suck like the powerbass series,dont have nothing on jl w0's

New Post 01-25-2005 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jayjaz01 Click here to Send jayjaz01 a Private Message Find more posts by jayjaz01 Add jayjaz01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Monopoly215

RE: stop hatin

quote:
Originally posted on 01-25-2005 by jayjaz01
i have to agree with safe and sound,there are alot of jl haters in here,and its only because they cant afford to buy them,but everyone knows they would love to have a w6 or w7 so they just hate,and talk sh**t,lanzar is garbage, audiobahn is garbage,memphis is alright along with some of mtx products,whenever jl comes out with a new woofer what do u see next alot of look alikes right? they know jl is the LEADER and will always be, so do yourselves a favor save your money and invest it in a jl system, haters keep hatin.

soo this makes you cool... you sound like a damn hater.. hatin on all those other companies... what are you supposed to be?? a true JL fanatic... u need to stick a JL in your mouth n blow it out your ass cuz no one cares.. JL makes quality items as well as other companies.. its called a CHOICE and most people CHOOSE not to spend soo much on something that can be had for less..soo keep hatin haters n have haters hatin you for hatin them..your just gonna make yourself look like a idiot dick ridin JL soo damn hard..

New Post 01-25-2005 10:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Monopoly215 Click here to Send Monopoly215 a Private Message Find more posts by Monopoly215 Add Monopoly215 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE: RE:

quote:
what are u saying ,u like both companies,jl is my choice over memphis, the lower end models of memphis suck like the powerbass series,dont have nothing on jl w0's

HAHHAHHAHH

that was great... but anyways, powerbass is like what, 20-30 bucks? whats wrong with you. compare it to the price man. listen to the memphis PR (power reference) about 70 bucks, about the price or a little less of the W0. much much louder, much much better. :D you can call me a jack ass and vote 0 on my install if you hear it and think otherwise. I have the JL w3s and w4s, and got them after i got my memphis, both of them, with the same amps, and boxes made the spec, memphis ownz them, no questions asked. Although, i have to say JL sounded much better then my MTX and polk subs, but didn't match the SPL of the memphis, the sq was about the same, i couldn't notice anything, but hte memphis did keep a better sq when the volume got really high.

if you have tried any of memphis's subs (i don't consider the powerbass as part of it) then you shouldn't talk shit. and calling us 'jl haters' don't make you look very smart. Go do what i do, hang out at car shops, and get to know the people. listen to everything, and give them your input, they like it as long as your not a bitch about it.

Also, for the cost of a W7, you could get a RE MT, if you've ever heard this sub, you'd go crying to your mom, so price is not the issue.

New Post 01-25-2005 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

quote:

you should start attending some SQ and SPL competitions. You'll shove your leg up ur ass as well as your jl gear, if you have any, and end up buying better shit.

New Post 01-25-2005 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jayjaz01

OK YOUR A TOUGH GUY NOW,U TALK ABOUT DICK RIDDIN WHAT ARE U A SALES REP FOR MEMPHIS, I HAD 2 PR 12'S AND BLEW THEM ON A CROSSFIRE CFA600 THATS WEAK.YOU KNOW DEEP INSIDE YOUR LITTLE HEAD YOU WANT A JL W7 BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN SO YOU GO WITH SOME MEMPHIS GARBAGE AND WANT TO COMPARE TO JL WAKE UP DUDE MEMPHIS CANT TOUCH JL.

New Post 01-26-2005 12:01 AM
Nova

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-25-2005 by korndog
HAHHAHHAHH

that was great... but anyways, powerbass is like what, 20-30 bucks? whats wrong with you. compare it to the price man. listen to the memphis PR (power reference) about 70 bucks, about the price or a little less of the W0. much much louder, much much better. :D you can call me a jack ass and vote 0 on my install if you hear it and think otherwise. I have the JL w3s and w4s, and got them after i got my memphis, both of them, with the same amps, and boxes made the spec, memphis ownz them, no questions asked. Although, i have to say JL sounded much better then my MTX and polk subs, but didn't match the SPL of the memphis, the sq was about the same, i couldn't notice anything, but hte memphis did keep a better sq when the volume got really high.

if you have tried any of memphis's subs (i don't consider the powerbass as part of it) then you shouldn't talk shit. and calling us 'jl haters' don't make you look very smart. Go do what i do, hang out at car shops, and get to know the people. listen to everything, and give them your input, they like it as long as your not a bitch about it.

Also, for the cost of a W7, you could get a RE MT, if you've ever heard this sub, you'd go crying to your mom, so price is not the issue.

Just look at SSI's pro, ONE Mojo hit 149 DB, just think what u can do with for wired to a big MONOblock memphis 1500

New Post 01-26-2005 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nova Click here to Send Nova a Private Message Find more posts by Nova Add Nova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-26-2005 by jayjaz01
OK YOUR A TOUGH GUY NOW,U TALK ABOUT DICK RIDDIN WHAT ARE U A SALES REP FOR MEMPHIS, I HAD 2 PR 12'S AND BLEW THEM ON A CROSSFIRE CFA600 THATS WEAK.YOU KNOW DEEP INSIDE YOUR LITTLE HEAD YOU WANT A JL W7 BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN SO YOU GO WITH SOME MEMPHIS GARBAGE AND WANT TO COMPARE TO JL WAKE UP DUDE MEMPHIS CANT TOUCH JL.

OMFG. you are soooooooooooo stupid, you should be kicked off this forum. the cfa600 is 750w, the PRs are 250w each. you probably had a prefab or crappy box and blew them up with your own stupidity. I would rather take a mojo over the w7, even if they were in the same price range. Do us all a favor and bash yourself in the head jackass.

New Post 01-26-2005 12:14 AM
korndog

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-26-2005 by Nova
Just look at SSI's pro, ONE Mojo hit 149 DB, just think what u can do with for wired to a big MONOblock memphis 1500

SSI's mojo hits 156db with a 750w amp. Thats efficiecy no JL sub can touch.

New Post 01-26-2005 12:15 AM
jayjaz01

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-26-2005 by korndog
OMFG. you are soooooooooooo stupid, you should be kicked off this forum. the cfa600 is 750w, the PRs are 250w each. you probably had a prefab or crappy box and blew them up with your own stupidity. I would rather take a mojo over the w7, even if they were in the same price range. Do us all a favor and bash yourself in the head jackass.

OMFG. you are soooooooooo stupid the cfa is a maximum 600 watts at 1 ohm i was giving them 300 a piece fuck face so know your specs before you talk shit,the box was made for the subs , they just couldnt keep up, the jls are doing just fine KORNBALL i mean dog lol the jl w3s are rated at 300 watts and if installed right could double that sq there is no comparison yeah the memphis may be louder ,but only to sound distorted at higher levels so take your mojo wet dreams and keep dreaming of that jl one day u might get lol

New Post 01-26-2005 12:35 AM
korndog

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-26-2005 by jayjaz01
OMFG. you are soooooooooo stupid the cfa is a maximum 600 watts at 1 ohm i was giving them 300 a piece fuck face so know your specs before you talk shit,the box was made for the subs , they just couldnt keep up, the jls are doing just fine KORNBALL i mean dog lol the jl w3s are rated at 300 watts and if installed right could double that sq there is no comparison yeah the memphis may be louder ,but only to sound distorted at higher levels so take your mojo wet dreams and keep dreaming of that jl one day u might get lol

i wasn't looking at specs, i've seen it benched at 750w. you know, i could keep this up all night, but i have better shit to do. But don't worry, some of the other members will show up soon to serve ur ass back to you on a plater.

New Post 01-26-2005 12:48 AM
iagrdshaka

quote:

lol...first off the brands you listed as garbage make very good products and should not be takin lightly. JL makes great products believe me, but I have heard many other brands sound much better than "the industry leader" and cost much less. Funny thing, a couple of months ago I wooped on a single 12inch JL W7 with the JL 1000.1 amp powering it. Hell, I thought that was really funny then because I paid 1/4 of what he paid for his sub/box/amp combo. Oh yeah, I was just using 2 10inch MTX Thunder8000s with a custom box and a MTX Thunder801D amp. And its still giving me headaches.

New Post 01-26-2005 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iagrdshaka Click here to Send iagrdshaka a Private Message Find more posts by iagrdshaka Add iagrdshaka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

ok, ive got a little something for everybody here.

first, memphis doesnt make the powerbass series anymore, and they havent for 2 and a half years now.

cant afford jl. ok. lets see, its called saving money. if you want somehting, you save to get it. i have saved my money, and i could get w7's right now if i wanted, but i dont.

JAYJAZ, im waiting for you to post a gallery of your car, with jl in it of course. if your gonna talk, you need to walk. c'mon dude, if you can afford jl, then you can afford a 40$ digital camera.

now im waiting for someone to mis-read my post and think im hating on jl. jl makes some good stuff, but you give me a choice between a w7 and a memphis power reference, ill take the power reference, even though it is memphis's bottom line.

New Post 01-26-2005 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrray13

wow..this jayjaz guy is funny... personaly i have beat a honda accord with two 13w7's, two rf bd1501's two yellow tops, and a 5 farad stinger cap in a sealed box facing into the cabin, no backseat. my system? two 15" treo ss's off a memphis 1000d, a single 1 farad cap(worthless) and a stock electrical system in a 01 ram quad cab. the treo's were ported, tuned to 34hz. i got him by 3db...145.5 to 142.. also, i can't tell u how many compvr's, jl w0's and w3's we have pulled out and put pr's in. same box, same amp...twice as loud, sounded twice as good. the pr's are without a doubt, the best "entry-level" sub onthe market..beating a lot of companies mid level stuff. i'm not hating on jl either..they make some high quality stuff, and other companies do copy them, but there is stuff just as good for less money all over. u want to run all jl? great, u will indeed have a nice system, but don't rag on someone for not runnin jl when they just mioght be able to put u in the ground performance wise. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

New Post 01-28-2005 10:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrray13 Click here to Send mrray13 a Private Message Find more posts by mrray13 Add mrray13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting