Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > In dash MP3/CD player advice
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hmsyed

In dash MP3/CD player advice

Hi everyone, I am glad to have found this website! I am pretty new to this and needed help on looking for mp3 players. To make it simple, I'll just list my questions below. 1. What info should I look for exactly that will tell me how good the sound quality of a mp3 receiver actually is? Is it really brand dependent (i.e Kenwood vs. Jensen vs. Pyle) 2. Is it possible to find a mp3/cd player with reasonable features and quality (i.e. recognizes folders on a burned Cd-r) under $120 including or excluding additional features like any additional cables I might need? 3. I have what seems like an open slot for a in dash CD player in my car (I already got a factory installed cassette/radio). Would I need to remove my factory installed unit to put in a new mp3/cd player or can both exist simultaneously? Also, if I get a cd/mp3 player with AM/FM radio, can I basically have 2 am/fm radios that both work (1 radio from the factory installed unit, 1 radio from the mp3/cd player)? 4. How much does installation usually cost if not included with the price of the system? Thanks a million to all you experts out there!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-11-2002 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hmsyed Click here to Send hmsyed a Private Message Find more posts by hmsyed Add hmsyed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qwksvt2002

A lot of places will offer free install with purchase of 100 dollar or more or some shit like that. I believe sony makes one that does the folder stuff you were talking about. Also brand name does make a difference. Jensen sucks and so does pyle. I would get a Alpine if you got the cash.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-16-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for qwksvt2002 Click here to Send qwksvt2002 a Private Message Find more posts by qwksvt2002 Add qwksvt2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting