Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > looking for a indash DVD player
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
swargy

looking for a indash DVD player

Im looking for a VERY inexpensive in dash DVD player with motorized screen. I really want touchscreen and GPS, but it probably wont happen since it would be too much money. Im looking for any decent DVD player with a flip out motorized screen.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-03-2005 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for swargy Click here to Send swargy a Private Message Find more posts by swargy Add swargy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smurfsriot

RE: looking for a indash DVD player

quote:
Originally posted on 03-03-2005 by swargy
Im looking for a VERY inexpensive in dash DVD player with motorized screen. I really want touchscreen and GPS, but it probably wont happen since it would be too much money. Im looking for any decent DVD player with a flip out motorized screen.

I am looking for the same kind of deal, but, it seems people here on carstereo, aren't that knowledgeable or experienced with car video. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE THAT READS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Post 03-06-2005 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for smurfsriot Click here to Send smurfsriot a Private Message Find more posts by smurfsriot Add smurfsriot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGTYMER

how much were you wanting to spend?

New Post 03-06-2005 02:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BIGTYMER Click here to Send BIGTYMER a Private Message Find more posts by BIGTYMER Add BIGTYMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swargy

Well actually i wasnt looking to buy one now. I was actually hoping to find out where i could get one that was inexpensive. Or a model that wasnt much money. Im unsure how much i would be looking to spend. I'm guessing from what ive seen i wouldnt be able to get one for under $400 that is just a single DIN.

New Post 03-06-2005 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for swargy Click here to Send swargy a Private Message Find more posts by swargy Add swargy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGTYMER

re: dvd

I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow. I have a couple just collecting dust. I'm pretty sure i have an dehp7300 pioneer.

New Post 03-07-2005 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BIGTYMER Click here to Send BIGTYMER a Private Message Find more posts by BIGTYMER Add BIGTYMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Safe&Sound

You get what you pay for, the only thing you'll get in that price range is a big headache.

New Post 03-17-2005 05:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Safe&Sound Click here to Send Safe&Sound a Private Message Find more posts by Safe&Sound Add Safe&Sound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kietlander

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-17-2005 by Safe&Sound
You get what you pay for, the only thing you'll get in that price range is a big headache.

actually if u have about 600..u can get the jensen unit. it for its price is really great. go to circuit city or best buy or something to try it out. or spend 200 on a EBAY unit with crappy coloring and picture.

New Post 03-31-2005 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kietlander Click here to Send kietlander a Private Message Find more posts by kietlander Add kietlander to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Safe&Sound

Yeah.....Jensen....that's stuff's awesome. :)

New Post 04-01-2005 09:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Safe&Sound Click here to Send Safe&Sound a Private Message Find more posts by Safe&Sound Add Safe&Sound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kietlander

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-01-2005 by Safe&Sound
Yeah.....Jensen....that's stuff's awesome. :)

i dunno if ur being sarcastic or what. but im serious. forget all there other stuff... but for a 600-700 indash lcd with dvd. u cant get any betta.

New Post 04-01-2005 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kietlander Click here to Send kietlander a Private Message Find more posts by kietlander Add kietlander to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Safe&Sound

Yes I was being sarcastic, I wouldn't even use a ziptie with the Jensen name on it much less a head unit. There's a very good reason the big four haven't come out with a dvd/monitor head unit in that price range. You get what you pay for.

New Post 04-01-2005 06:31 PM
kietlander

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-01-2005 by Safe&Sound
Yes I was being sarcastic, I wouldn't even use a ziptie with the Jensen name on it much less a head unit. There's a very good reason the big four haven't come out with a dvd/monitor head unit in that price range. You get what you pay for.

yeah i understand that.but for that price ..."its great while it works". hey but the guy was thinking about spending 400 for an in-dash..

New Post 04-01-2005 06:34 PM
tytyguy

i have a kenwood kvt 815 for sale if you are interested. lemme know

New Post 04-07-2005 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tytyguy Click here to Send tytyguy a Private Message Find more posts by tytyguy Add tytyguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aumoore2

RE: looking for a indash DVD player

quote:
Originally posted on 03-03-2005 by swargy

JVC has a new inexpensive unit out called the KD-AVC1. It has a removable and motorized 3" TFT screen. There are AV outputs so other monitors can be installed. Here is a link http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=15776&fid=5 If you go to the Dodge forum you can see a few pictures. One of the advertisers has this unit for less than $500. Hint: sonic is who I bought mine from. The image is a little small and there is no touch screen but I worry about having a touch screen holding up anyway.

New Post 05-16-2005 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aumoore2 Click here to Send aumoore2 a Private Message Find more posts by aumoore2 Add aumoore2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
corea89

how much u selling the kenwood for????

New Post 09-04-2006 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for corea89 Click here to Send corea89 a Private Message Find more posts by corea89 Add corea89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swargy

just so you know this is a VERY old thread. that kenwood post was put up over a year ago. in the time that this thread was put up i actually bought a kenwood kvt815 AND sold it!! i sold mine for $600. you can get them pretty cheap now. but i highly doubt if that guy still has his kenwood for sale

New Post 09-04-2006 01:55 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting