Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > audio art 340.6XE amplifier questions also for sale
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
spyder9986

audio art 340.6XE amplifier questions also for sale

i have an audio art 340.6XE amp. I really want info about it. I was told it pushes 340 watts rms per channel. It also looks really expensive. Any help with the product would be greatly appreciated. Its also up for sale so make offers if interested...spyder9986@yahoo.com AIM playagonebad16

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-06-2005 02:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for spyder9986 Click here to Send spyder9986 a Private Message Find more posts by spyder9986 Add spyder9986 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highrollin74

I sent you an email,Ill get you an owners manual(so long as youre not the ass that outbid me with 10 seconds left on ebay,lol).They arent in business anymore so you cant even get info on the web anywhere.Luckily my guy had his owners manual from about 10 years ago.Get at me though.

New Post 03-06-2005 04:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for highrollin74 Click here to Send highrollin74 a Private Message Find more posts by highrollin74 Add highrollin74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-06-2005 by highrollin74
I sent you an email,Ill get you an owners manual(so long as youre not the ass that outbid me with 10 seconds left on ebay,lol).They arent in business anymore so you cant even get info on the web anywhere.Luckily my guy had his owners manual from about 10 years ago.Get at me though.

AHHH! i hate it when that happens.. you bid like 30seconds before the end, then someone outbids like where there is 5seconds left, u try to bid and its over. Damn you ebay!!!

New Post 03-07-2005 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highrollin74

I know,that happens to me all to often.Anyways thats the reason I sold my 100HC,cause I didnt have the 340.6 to go with it,well almost right after I sold it,I got a great deal on a 340.6,now I need to find a way to get back my 100HC.Man,I have the worst luck.Rodney thought he had it bad.

New Post 03-07-2005 12:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for highrollin74 Click here to Send highrollin74 a Private Message Find more posts by highrollin74 Add highrollin74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highrollin74

Hey Korndog,if you really want an Audio Art amp,heres the perfect amp for some components!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There is also a 100HC to match but the dude wants $650 for it.

New Post 03-07-2005 12:37 PM
jobo

hi can you please send me a copy of the manual too? audioart 340.6xe right? im getting a second hand of this amp too.. please do send a copy @ jobo213@yahoo.com or jobski@gmail.com btw, i already sent Mr. Josh an email but he doesnt seem to read it yet. anyway thanks in advance!

New Post 08-09-2006 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jobo Click here to Send jobo a Private Message Find more posts by jobo Add jobo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ampmodder

shoot man, take a photo of the innards and send it to ampguts.realmofexcursion. I bet people like myself would like seeing it.

New Post 08-10-2006 01:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ampmodder Click here to Send ampmodder a Private Message Find more posts by ampmodder Add ampmodder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jobo

okay ill post pics tomorrow, ill take a picture of it at the shop. i hope i can find a manual though..

New Post 08-10-2006 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jobo Click here to Send jobo a Private Message Find more posts by jobo Add jobo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting