Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > "Misty"
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rhaze36

"Misty"

I'm starting this thread as a way to continue talks about her as I seem to have caught attention from everyone and this thread should be a good place to see what I've done with her as I go along with her.everyone is welcome for commensts, suggestions and what not.I only hope Iam allowed to show these postings on this site as for the most part, the car is in the beginning stage and hince the system will take awhile to be installed however I will keep listing improvments and parts (sound system)and mods to hope fully keep your attention and enjoyment of the build alive, Thanx, Ralph

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-14-2005 10:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

I will be looking forward to watching it as you progress.Good luck with that project. :)

New Post 03-14-2005 09:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-14-2005 by xxwiredxx
I will be looking forward to watching it as you progress.Good luck with that project. :)

Thanx I will keep you and everyone informed on the progress. Its gonna take a while but I am going radical this time and everyone is welcome togive advice, suggestions etc as long as it isnt way out of my finances can handle it and as long as the color tones match Madam Blue.I was think hard about when I get through with it,auctioning it off for a good cause such as some childrens hospital or something like that. minus the cost of building it of course,But then,so far its just a thought.

New Post 03-17-2005 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

I added some more pix of Madam Blue at night and a few more changes to her. yall welcome to checkem out.the night shots came out real good She seemed to glow especially the rear shot of her.

New Post 03-19-2005 12:35 PM
Rhaze36

Looks like I gotta postpone again,I got a customer now that wants me to redo his car in the oldschool ways,posting pix now,its a 77 4 door Corolla .So now in my shop I have a wagon(Misty) a coupe (yall havent seen her yet Little bit is her name)My Madam Blue another wagon(being cut and welded on right now,pix soon(this one is gonna be a camper I call baby blue) and Now my custmers car he calls Tank(dont ask I dont want to go through it all again right now.)Maybe I'll be able to sneak a little work on Misty inbetween time frames.

New Post 04-23-2005 12:23 AM
Rhaze36

Ok I just started on Tank, My customers car,it too is a 77 corolla,pix are up,and I'll post what I did today, tommorrow

New Post 04-24-2005 10:15 PM
xxwiredxx

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-24-2005 by Rhaze36
Ok I just started on Tank, My customers car,it too is a 77 corolla,pix are up,and I'll post what I did today, tommorrow

Well Rhaze,I see you are still keeping yourself pretty busy down there in Georgia. How do those Memphis 10's sound in the slot ported box in Tank? Well,I will pop back in this thread from time to time to ask more questions im sure..LOL!! But you take care man, Later....

New Post 04-25-2005 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-25-2005 by xxwiredxx
Well Rhaze,I see you are still keeping yourself pretty busy down there in Georgia. How do those Memphis 10's sound in the slot ported box in Tank? Well,I will pop back in this thread from time to time to ask more questions im sure..LOL!! But you take care man, Later....

I cranked em right befor I started and I gotta tell ya, They rock! even with the little amps pushing them.But I think he wants to go bigger,but probably hell stay with what he's got.or at least untill I'm finished cus we dont know what all the work is actually going to run him.

New Post 04-25-2005 06:53 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting