Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Bass Heavy Song
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
standintall66

Bass Heavy Song

for anyone who wants to get the most out of your sub, try playin Bonecrusher-Puttin in Work

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-31-2005 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for standintall66 Click here to Send standintall66 a Private Message Find more posts by standintall66 Add standintall66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everlasting289

any Bonecrusher song works pretty good, I like blasting "I aint never scarred" one of the very few rap songs I like.

New Post 04-03-2005 10:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for everlasting289 Click here to Send everlasting289 a Private Message Find more posts by everlasting289 Add everlasting289 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fr0z3N

Bonecrusher - puttin in work makes my subs distort at a lower volume but I have shit subs so meh. I like fatman stomp, funny song. Also, right now I think my favourite bass song to blast is eminem - ass like that.

New Post 04-03-2005 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fr0z3N Click here to Send Fr0z3N a Private Message Find more posts by Fr0z3N Add Fr0z3N to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everlasting289

oh no

ya'll should try some ac/dc, back in black or school's out definetly hits beautifully.

New Post 04-04-2005 03:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for everlasting289 Click here to Send everlasting289 a Private Message Find more posts by everlasting289 Add everlasting289 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tacehtcot

nine inch nails - down in it

New Post 04-14-2005 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tacehtcot Click here to Send tacehtcot a Private Message Find more posts by tacehtcot Add tacehtcot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGJUGGLOVER

MC POOH OLD ASS RAPPEWR FROM LIKE 1990 THERE IS THE SILHOUETTE OF A CHIC ON THE COVER BUTT BASS MOVES SO MUCH AIR GOOD LUCK FINDING IT THOUGH.

New Post 04-18-2005 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BIGJUGGLOVER Click here to Send BIGJUGGLOVER a Private Message Find more posts by BIGJUGGLOVER Add BIGJUGGLOVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitestalker

late night trip by three6mafia

New Post 04-30-2005 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nitestalker Click here to Send nitestalker a Private Message Find more posts by nitestalker Add nitestalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warpedhifi

This will sound strange, but if you can find it. The album "Have a very bass Christmas", is a great cd! Tonnes of bass. Another good one is "Nightmare on Bass Street", think there is a track call the ultimate stairwell. The track starts at around 60 hz and every 20 seconds drops a note lower. This track has killed many speakers, and I will that track is my pick as the heaviest and hardest hitting track.

New Post 04-30-2005 06:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for warpedhifi Click here to Send warpedhifi a Private Message Find more posts by warpedhifi Add warpedhifi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hispls

Try some Pipe organ music. JS Bach drops more bass than 2 live crew! No joke, the good pipe organs bust out 8 hz harmonics!

As far as more modern stuff, I find it varies between components and car. I recently pirated some songs that I used to bump in high school, and they really sound half ass with my current equipment.

New Post 05-14-2005 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hispls Click here to Send hispls a Private Message Find more posts by hispls Add hispls to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-14-2005 by hispls
Try some Pipe organ music. JS Bach drops more bass than 2 live crew! No joke, the good pipe organs bust out 8 hz harmonics!

As far as more modern stuff, I find it varies between components and car. I recently pirated some songs that I used to bump in high school, and they really sound half ass with my current equipment.

yup, pipe organ music is no joke. i heard it in real life too, no system can play as good as it :P

New Post 05-15-2005 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hispls

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-15-2005 by korndog
yup, pipe organ music is no joke. i heard it in real life too, no system can play as good as it :P

What organ did you hear in person? There's an awesome one in Boston, but I can't seem to figure out when they have concerts. (pic of Aeolean skinner organ at first church of Christ science in boston) This is a serious system! http://pipedreams.publicradio.org/gallery/pix/northeast/massachusetts/boston_scientistaeolian.jpg

New Post 05-15-2005 01:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hispls Click here to Send hispls a Private Message Find more posts by hispls Add hispls to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-15-2005 by hispls
What organ did you hear in person? There's an awesome one in Boston, but I can't seem to figure out when they have concerts. (pic of Aeolean skinner organ at first church of Christ science in boston) This is a serious system! http://pipedreams.publicradio.org/gallery/pix/northeast/massachusetts/boston_scientistaeolian.jpg

it was the Crystal Cathedral here in california. i think it had more then 15000 pipes. so fucking loud..

New Post 05-15-2005 06:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hispls

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-15-2005 by korndog
it was the Crystal Cathedral here in california. i think it had more then 15000 pipes. so fucking loud..

I've seen pics and heard concerts recorded there....that is one of the biggest and most famous in the world! Man that must crank!

New Post 05-18-2005 02:03 PM
jesus

a couple of songs that i have found to have a ton of bass are: incubus - warning tool - sober korn - yall want a single three six mafia - late nite tip(classic) eryka badu - love of my life beastie boys - brass monkey beastie boys - check it out are just a few off the top of my head

New Post 05-18-2005 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jesus Click here to Send jesus a Private Message Find more posts by jesus Add jesus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
02Envoy

The Return of the Jedi soundtrack has some excellent bass from John Williams and the London Symphony. Without laughing too much, A song on a the Erotica Album by Madonna called "In This Life" has some good bass. Lastly, The Crystal Method, Vegas album of techno music has several good bass tunes.

New Post 05-25-2005 04:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 02Envoy Click here to Send 02Envoy a Private Message Find more posts by 02Envoy Add 02Envoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting