Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > Whistler car alram
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
charles6069

Whistler car alram

I have a old whistler car alarm and I was needing a wiring diagram for it if any one could help me please email me back @ pchho1@charter.net. Thank you, Charles Campbell

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-05-2005 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for charles6069 Click here to Send charles6069 a Private Message Find more posts by charles6069 Add charles6069 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myblkrat

If you need any Whistler alarm/car starter info, parts and service let me know. I used to work for Whistler when they made these products and have tons of parts. John

New Post 06-11-2005 09:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for myblkrat Click here to Send myblkrat a Private Message Find more posts by myblkrat Add myblkrat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BQ

Hello John I have a Whistler 535 but no instructions manual. Do you have one scanned or know how to connect it and its functions? Thanks in advance Sebastian

New Post 07-27-2007 04:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BQ Click here to Send BQ a Private Message Find more posts by BQ Add BQ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myblkrat

Hi, Red is positive, black ground. Green = antenna - don't connect to anything 2 brown wires is for the starter kill yellow wire for when electric fan kicks on - only for fans that go on without the ignition. Hope this helps

New Post 08-04-2007 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for myblkrat Click here to Send myblkrat a Private Message Find more posts by myblkrat Add myblkrat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BQ

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-27-2007 by BQ
Hello John I have a Whistler 535 but no instructions manual. Do you have one scanned or know how to connect it and its functions? Thanks in advance Sebastian

Thanks for the connection. Any ideas on how to make the 2 remotes work on the alarm?

New Post 08-04-2007 12:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BQ Click here to Send BQ a Private Message Find more posts by BQ Add BQ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myblkrat

535 remotes

If I remember right you need to have the status LED plugged in. Take one remote and press one of the buttons and the LED should go out and no sound is heard out of the alarm. Take the second remote and press one of the buttons and the unit should chirp. This programs both remotes.

New Post 08-06-2007 01:15 PM
66Lincoln

Thanks for all the advice John!! You are a big help

New Post 08-16-2007 02:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 66Lincoln Click here to Send 66Lincoln a Private Message Find more posts by 66Lincoln Add 66Lincoln to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lettingtondesigns

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-11-2005 by myblkrat
If you need any Whistler alarm/car starter info, parts and service let me know. I used to work for Whistler when they made these products and have tons of parts. John

hi, john

Can i pay you for your services..asap

I bought a 81 ford mustang..but the keyremote needs to be programed i think.

do you know how i can do this?

its a whistler car alarm

Canada 1698 101 316

FCCID:HSXBANTX

3 BUTTON

New Post 06-16-2008 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lettingtondesigns Click here to Send lettingtondesigns a Private Message Find more posts by lettingtondesigns Add lettingtondesigns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
41willys

RE: Whistler alarm parts

quote:
Originally posted on 06-11-2005 by myblkrat

Hi John,

Are you still offering replacement parts?  We need two new keyfobs for the "Alert" security system.

Thanks, K

New Post 01-25-2010 04:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 41willys Click here to Send 41willys a Private Message Find more posts by 41willys Add 41willys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting