Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > My New Head unit
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nova

My New Head unit

Check this out!!

the specs and auction are here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39758&item=5776307334&rd=1

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-24-2005 09:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nova Click here to Send Nova a Private Message Find more posts by Nova Add Nova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hzsogood

omg u actually bought a jensen??? y??? its prolly the worst deck u can possibly buy lol

New Post 05-24-2005 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hzsogood Click here to Send hzsogood a Private Message Find more posts by hzsogood Add hzsogood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nova

What is a good head unit?? if you got the power to the subs, its all good... ALL i was looking for is something with a remote for under $75...

2 pair of output RCA's and one pair of AUX input

plus its a 3 Volt Pre-amp from the rca's... you havent seen my install, i have a $50 Durabrand HU and that was AWESOME becuz it gave me great sound and better bass... BUT i ride a lot in the back and my mom and I dont have sign language techniques to turn it up, change the track, and turn it off... so ill keep the remote when im riding

New Post 05-24-2005 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nova Click here to Send Nova a Private Message Find more posts by Nova Add Nova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pksimon28

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-24-2005 by Nova
What is a good head unit?? if you got the power to the subs, its all good... ALL i was looking for is something with a remote for under $75...

2 pair of output RCA's and one pair of AUX input

Save your money...

New Post 05-24-2005 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pksimon28 Click here to Send pksimon28 a Private Message Find more posts by pksimon28 Add pksimon28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hzsogood

ya like pk said ... save ur money and at least buy a pioneer woman , damn.. quality is not really an option at 75 bucks lol

New Post 05-24-2005 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hzsogood Click here to Send hzsogood a Private Message Find more posts by hzsogood Add hzsogood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nova

this is just for whats in the pickup, when im 16 next december, ima get a job so maybe i can pay for this addictive hobbie

New Post 05-24-2005 11:35 PM
hzsogood

my bad nova.... what u running shannon

New Post 05-24-2005 11:45 PM
Nova

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-24-2005 by Shannon
actually, you can pick up a panasonic and even some pioneers for around 70-80 if ya know where to look. Nothin fancy of course, but they do hold their own.

$70 With a remote?!?!

New Post 05-24-2005 11:50 PM
hzsogood

shannon seems to no alot bout the bottom line lol

New Post 05-24-2005 11:52 PM
hzsogood

im kidding it was a joke apparently u did nt get

New Post 05-24-2005 11:59 PM
ExS

Who cares what people buy..The important thing is that they're satisfied with it..

New Post 05-25-2005 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ExS Click here to Send ExS a Private Message Find more posts by ExS Add ExS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nova

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-25-2005 by ExS
Who cares what people buy..The important thing is that they're satisfied with it..

lololololol thats the responce i was looking for in the beginning

New Post 05-25-2005 12:07 AM
hzsogood

i was jus messin with shannon cuz shes cute thats all .. lol

New Post 05-25-2005 12:09 AM
knightrider

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-24-2005 by hzsogood
omg u actually bought a jensen??? y??? its prolly the worst deck u can possibly buy lol

they`ve been around for a while, but they didn`t have a good name then, and are still the same now.

New Post 05-25-2005 08:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for knightrider Click here to Send knightrider a Private Message Find more posts by knightrider Add knightrider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbarbier

Don't listen to the haters bro. If you get everything you want, at the price you want to pay, and you're HAPPY, that's all that matters. To be honest, there will ALWAYS be something better than what you end up buying anyway. I've had Jensen products, and while they weren't the best, they got the job done. So you're 15? That's cool! Shit man, that Jensen is a HELLUVA lot better than what I had when I was your age (nothing.) Get what you can afford man, and don't listen to people bitch about it. Of course there are better options for electronics than Jensen, but it's all subject to one's opinion--and tastes. You COULD save up your money and buy a really nice deck that will become obsolete by the time you're old enough to have a really good job making enough money to burn on car audio. All I can suggest is to shop around and make sure you buy what YOU want, not what others tell you to buy. Good luck man.

New Post 05-25-2005 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jbarbier Click here to Send jbarbier a Private Message Find more posts by jbarbier Add jbarbier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting