Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > UP FOR SALE....L7 12 solo baric!!!!!! Take a look!!!!!!!!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Winksta

UP FOR SALE....L7 12 solo baric!!!!!! Take a look!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I have a L7 12 solo baric and it has never been used i had bought it from my audio dealer up here ( AudioGrooves ) which i will never go back to again cause they charge real close to msrp cost. i bought this sub for 500 dollars, but it also came in a super bass pro box. heres the site so you can see the box. Its seriously the best boxes that you can get for your subs. seriously take a look. i had my L7 in a reg box and it pounded, but once i stuck it in this box i swear it sounded like it hit 10 times harder. plus its ported.http://www.proboxrocks.com/superbass/112SQSPB.shtml thats the website to see the box the L7 is in. and here are the specs for a L7 12. NEW 2004 RANGE L7 SUBWOOFER Size (IN., CM): 12, 30.5 Impedance: Dual 4-ohms (can be wired as 2-ohm or 8-ohm) Cone Material: Mica-filled poly/Alum dep Surround Material: Santoprene rubber Sealed Box Volume (cu ft) 0.88 - 2 Ported Box Volume (cu ft) 1.75 - 3.25 Dual Voice Coil Yes Sensitivity 86.6dB Frequency Response 20 - 0.1k Hz RMS Power Range (Watts) 75-750 Peak Power Handling (Watts) 1500 Top Mount Depth (inches) 6 11/16 Bottom Mount Depth (inches) 7 3/8 Cutout Diameter or Length (inches) 11 3/16. im wanting about $375 for this so if your interested please write me and if you really want it then i can reduce the price i bit cause it just needs to go. Thank you david

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-05-2005 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Winksta Click here to Send Winksta a Private Message Find more posts by Winksta Add Winksta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Winksta

If bought i will enclude a specail gift. and i am selling the L7 to get better subs. the L7 was never used i have been using 2 12 kicker cvr's. The L7 is new. and promised to have no problems and if at anytime breaks you can send it to audio grooves and they will give you another one. pretty sure it has lifetime warrenty by company but i will find out. Your Bro Davud

New Post 06-05-2005 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Winksta Click here to Send Winksta a Private Message Find more posts by Winksta Add Winksta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Winksta

come on someone has to be interested ill bring down the price to 320.

New Post 06-06-2005 07:37 PM
Alpine3612

you should try ebay just say the box was opened to take pictures, if its even open.

New Post 06-06-2005 07:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alpine3612 Click here to Send Alpine3612 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpine3612 Add Alpine3612 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Winksta

i cant right now i dont have an account but if anyones interested tell me.

New Post 06-07-2005 03:45 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting