Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > bypass for avic-n2
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dragon27

bypass for avic-n2

can someone give me the detailed instructions to bypass the avic-n2 so that the dvd player is viewable while driving? thanks...

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-10-2005 04:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon27 Click here to Send Dragon27 a Private Message Find more posts by Dragon27 Add Dragon27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AbsoluteSwed

looking for the same info

New Post 06-14-2005 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AbsoluteSwed Click here to Send AbsoluteSwed a Private Message Find more posts by AbsoluteSwed Add AbsoluteSwed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DrScoles

looks like it has to be grounded not hot on the ebrake wire..... Do either of you use your ipod with the avic? I was told that the new N2, you can control the IPOD from the display, but read one review where the guy said it didnt work as advertised...couldn't navigate the menus..... Anyone have experience with this? Mike

New Post 07-08-2005 12:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DrScoles Click here to Send DrScoles a Private Message Find more posts by DrScoles Add DrScoles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Existenz

RE: bypass for avic-n2

quote:
Originally posted on 06-10-2005 by Dragon27
can someone give me the detailed instructions to bypass the avic-n2 so that the dvd player is viewable while driving? thanks...

It is my understanding that you can take a short RCA from the video out (to rear monitors) and loop it back into the rear view camera input on the hideaway unit.

New Post 07-18-2005 05:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Existenz Click here to Send Existenz a Private Message Find more posts by Existenz Add Existenz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AbsoluteSwed

RE: bypass for avic-n2

quote:
Originally posted on 07-18-2005 by Existenz
It is my understanding that you can take a short RCA from the video out (to rear monitors) and loop it back into the rear view camera input on the hideaway unit.

can anyone confirm this for sure, seems like a good idea but almost too easy, if it works sweet

New Post 07-18-2005 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AbsoluteSwed Click here to Send AbsoluteSwed a Private Message Find more posts by AbsoluteSwed Add AbsoluteSwed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Existenz

RE: RE: bypass for avic-n2

quote:
Originally posted on 07-18-2005 by AbsoluteSwed
can anyone confirm this for sure, seems like a good idea but almost too easy, if it works sweet

It should work, the only thing is you have to go to rear camera for the video to play, meaning there is a small portion of the navi map on the right hand side of the screen..

New Post 07-18-2005 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Existenz Click here to Send Existenz a Private Message Find more posts by Existenz Add Existenz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AutoSound

use the back up camera video in....

New Post 07-21-2005 08:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AutoSound Click here to Send AutoSound a Private Message Find more posts by AutoSound Add AutoSound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmyjam

see here

New Post 08-23-2005 12:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jimmyjam Click here to Send jimmyjam a Private Message Find more posts by jimmyjam Add jimmyjam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SssXB

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-23-2005 by jimmyjam
see here

I know this thread is kind of old but I need help. (For the N2) Which green wire is it ? Is it labeled or anything ? I can't remember if I saw one of those label markers saying "E-Brake" !? And you only have to ground it !!?? And video in motion!? I just installed the Ipod deal for the N2. And I'm dying to get the video in motion! Please Help! Thanks

New Post 12-31-2005 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SssXB Click here to Send SssXB a Private Message Find more posts by SssXB Add SssXB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SssXB

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-31-2005 by SssXB
I know this thread is kind of old but I need help. (For the N2) Which green wire is it ? Is it labeled or anything ? I can't remember if I saw one of those label markers saying "E-Brake" !? And you only have to ground it !!?? And video in motion!? I just installed the Ipod deal for the N2. And I'm dying to get the video in motion! Please Help! Thanks

Wow! 10 minutes and that headache is gone. Thanks for the help Josh!

New Post 12-31-2005 09:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SssXB Click here to Send SssXB a Private Message Find more posts by SssXB Add SssXB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting