Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Bass Songs
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ryan21

Bass Songs

Hey all, I am just listening to regular music for my system, do you guys know any decent songs that will really rock. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-16-2005 03:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan21 Click here to Send Ryan21 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan21 Add Ryan21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

Check the LOBBY section of this forum,there you will find a bunch of different opinions on good bass tracks for your system..

New Post 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robhimself

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-16-2005 by xxwiredxx
Check the LOBBY section of this forum,there you will find a bunch of different opinions on good bass tracks for your system..

x2

New Post 06-17-2005 11:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for robhimself Click here to Send robhimself a Private Message Find more posts by robhimself Add robhimself to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

Bass Mekanik! www.pandisc.com Pandisc Means Bass!

New Post 07-08-2005 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RFVega Click here to Send RFVega a Private Message Find more posts by RFVega Add RFVega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RPMSOUNDS

Bass CDs

IBP is a great cd company that only dose bass cds. I have just about everyone they made and like them so much that I started selling them at my shops.

New Post 07-10-2005 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RPMSOUNDS Click here to Send RPMSOUNDS a Private Message Find more posts by RPMSOUNDS Add RPMSOUNDS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

RE: Bass CDs

quote:
Originally posted on 07-10-2005 by RPMSOUNDS
IBP is a great cd company that only dose bass cds. I have just about everyone they made and like them so much that I started selling them at my shops.

Agree!

New Post 07-10-2005 02:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RFVega Click here to Send RFVega a Private Message Find more posts by RFVega Add RFVega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sgtsteve

That madonna single "Music" really pounds also...I didn't realize that had that much bass to it.

New Post 07-10-2005 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sgtsteve Click here to Send sgtsteve a Private Message Find more posts by sgtsteve Add sgtsteve to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Axel

Also if you want good music that test your bass. Try "The Crystal Method" Pretty good band with lots of lower bass. ;)

New Post 07-15-2005 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Axel Click here to Send Axel a Private Message Find more posts by Axel Add Axel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slayer666

Madonna american Life and Peter Gabriel Up are very well recorded and make the Subs work hard

New Post 07-16-2005 11:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Slayer666 Click here to Send Slayer666 a Private Message Find more posts by Slayer666 Add Slayer666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DriveBy

Are you lookin' for a particular style of music, a bass disc or just something that breaks bones?? Uk Drum 'n' Bass always delivers. Omni Trio, Roni Size and Goldie have done some great pices past and present. The old Shcool Jungle track "The Burial" by Leviticus is an awesome dropper, it was a Team Drive-By anthem back in the day. Or you can find a whole range of D'n'B track if you go to the Kiss 100FM Londom radio station site and look for the "Hype" show page, you can download the show each week or listen online. I cracked my screen with an Omni Trio disc LOL Go here and see what you think http://www.whatson.com/kiss/ and select DJ Hype's show.

New Post 07-17-2005 11:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DriveBy Click here to Send DriveBy a Private Message Find more posts by DriveBy Add DriveBy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ezchezze

country

country has a lot of bass. not many people realize it thoe

New Post 08-22-2005 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ezchezze Click here to Send ezchezze a Private Message Find more posts by ezchezze Add ezchezze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DriveBy

RE: country

quote:
Originally posted on 08-22-2005 by ezchezze
country has a lot of bass. not many people realize it thoe

Hmmm not sure I'll be attempting to drop 150 with Dolly or Johny Cash anytime soon tho' LOL

New Post 08-22-2005 02:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DriveBy Click here to Send DriveBy a Private Message Find more posts by DriveBy Add DriveBy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

RE: RE: country

quote:
Originally posted on 08-22-2005 by DriveBy
Hmmm not sure I'll be attempting to drop 150 with Dolly or Johny Cash anytime soon tho' LOL

x2.......

New Post 08-22-2005 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ezchezze

country

alen jackson bumps..threre is noting better than pulling up in a car show bumpin country

New Post 08-22-2005 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ezchezze Click here to Send ezchezze a Private Message Find more posts by ezchezze Add ezchezze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DriveBy

RE: country

quote:
Originally posted on 08-22-2005 by ezchezze
alen jackson bumps..threre is noting better than pulling up in a car show bumpin country

maybe there are a few country bass titles out there? ______Yellow Top of Texas____ By the time I get to Phoenix(Gold)____ Don't it make my fuses blow____ Love can build a bridge(able amp)____ Polk salad Annie____ Duelling bassheads_____ It's Only Make Believe(Max Watts means nothing)____ I Fall to Pieces(without enough resin)____ Talking in Your Sleep(now I know your box design)_____ Baby I Lied(there's 2 amps you can't see)____ Tips of My Fingers(are sore from sanding)____ Take These Gains from My Heart____ Four Strong Subs____ Live Fast, Drop Hard, Die Young____ Three Cigarettes in an Ashtray(that's minus 3 points)____ "I beg your pardon..... I never promised you 160+.."

New Post 08-23-2005 02:57 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting