Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > I AM SO HUNGRY
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alpine3612

Damn where are your parents? lol

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-02-2005 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alpine3612 Click here to Send Alpine3612 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpine3612 Add Alpine3612 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

Well I have been called a really good cook,but without my microwave oven most people would think differently about that statement..LOL!!

New Post 07-02-2005 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassaholic

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-02-2005 by xxwiredxx
Well I have been called a really good cook,but without my microwave oven most people would think differently about that statement..LOL!!

lmao

New Post 07-02-2005 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alpine3612

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-02-2005 by xxwiredxx

Man, without the microwave, i would be eating cold food lol

New Post 07-02-2005 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alpine3612 Click here to Send Alpine3612 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpine3612 Add Alpine3612 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
audeogod

Well, I'm a little too far away to drive out there(KY) but I'll mail some microwave popcorn to XXwiredXX and maybe he'll drive out there with his new state of the art hotbox and hook you right up.

New Post 07-03-2005 03:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for audeogod Click here to Send audeogod a Private Message Find more posts by audeogod Add audeogod to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alpine3612

Isnt popcorn like 50 cents a bag at blockbuster? Anyways i would hope that she found something by now.......

New Post 07-03-2005 04:01 PM
xxwiredxx

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-03-2005 by audeogod
Well, I'm a little too far away to drive out there(KY) but I'll mail some microwave popcorn to XXwiredXX and maybe he'll drive out there with his new state of the art hotbox and hook you right up.

The bad thing about that is,it would be cheaper for me to buy her a decent microwave and have it delivered to her door..Thanks to the gas prices these days,I do very little driving anymore...LOL!!

New Post 07-03-2005 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

Well Shannon,A few days have past since you made this thread,I sure hope you have got yourself something to eat..LOL!! We need an update as soon as possible,we dont want to see you blow away from a strong gust of wind now,DO WE?? LOL!! :-D

New Post 07-05-2005 10:58 PM
jaboran

lol... that would really suck.. i hope shannon found some grub too... withering away from hunger sucks.. i suppose

brownie batter ice cream? man.. i can really go for some of that right now.. but i cant seem to find ben and jerrys ice cream here in timbucktwo, ohio... stupid assed supermarkets and their "look at us, we have edys and generic icecream" .. oh well... all i can do is just pretend the chocolate generic icecream has soft chunks of brownie swirled with creamy chocolate fudge... damn it... i have to drive to like cleveland or something to get some decent stuff around here (and thats like 4 hours from the armpit of america.. but hell... it sure is peaceful and clean out here tho. cant really complain about that i suppose)

New Post 07-05-2005 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaboran

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-07-2005 by Shannon
haha, i found a grub, a few days ago. i'm back to starving again.
=/

poor poor shannon.... need to learn how to cook (i cooked some sesame chicken and nodles today horay for chef jab!!)

New Post 07-07-2005 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

want me to mail you a box of frozen corndogs? its the only thing i've got to eat

New Post 07-08-2005 10:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-08-2005 by Shannon
now that sounds so damn good right now!
especially if theyre the foster farms brand. mmmmmm. fuckin heaven right there!

someone knows their corndogs ;), thats the only kind i get, chicken and honey battered from foster farms

New Post 07-08-2005 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smgreen20

Shannon, Korndog! What's up guys, been a while.This is a bit astray from this topic, but you're both in this thread now soooooo, and I'm somewhat serious about this, not trying to be an ass, but........Why don't the two of you go to eHarmony.com, fill out a profile and see what the results are. I'd be willing to place a bit of $$ that the two of you would each come up as a posable match for the other. Just my abservation, but the two of you have A LOT of the same intrests and taste. This corndog (damn cat wont stop chattering at the birds outside 6" from his face) thing is another perfect example. :)

New Post 07-10-2005 05:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for smgreen20 Click here to Send smgreen20 a Private Message Find more posts by smgreen20 Add smgreen20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-10-2005 by smgreen20
Shannon, Korndog! What's up guys, been a while.This is a bit astray from this topic, but you're both in this thread now soooooo, and I'm somewhat serious about this, not trying to be an ass, but........Why don't the two of you go to eHarmony.com, fill out a profile and see what the results are. I'd be willing to place a bit of $$ that the two of you would each come up as a posable match for the other. Just my abservation, but the two of you have A LOT of the same intrests and taste. This corndog (damn cat wont stop chattering at the birds outside 6" from his face) thing is another perfect example. :)

New Post 07-12-2005 09:13 AM
korndog

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-15-2005 by Shannon
yessir! man, i've been hospital for the past 6 days i think, im about to have some corn dogs! =D

Hospital????

di jo bu deska???

New Post 07-15-2005 08:07 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting