Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > I need help on amp for 2 15's QVC(1ohm) Mojos
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
roddry

I need help on amp for 2 15's QVC(1ohm) Mojos

hehehe i really need alot of help on this im getting into competitions alot i have won 3 trophies so far on 3 competitions with this setup 2 m3 12's DVC and i have being powering them with a Hifonics BX1205D 1200rms :p(not really) all my trophies are 1st places(stock) 144.5 on termlab ,142.3 on termlab, and 155.6 on Audio Control Mic i have been getting crazy since then and i have just bought 2 15's QVC 1 ohm per coil Memphis 2004 mojos(not M3mojos) and i will be putting them into a 18cft enclousure tunned to 50 hz i need to know which amp shoul i run on them i want to stay in one class i think higher class is 1801-2400rms then it is a open class i would like to stay on the 1801-2400 class(stock) and wouldl ike to know which amp should be good for them i should wire them both for one amp 2ohm stable and can put out a real 2400wrms i have been told memphis mojo is the one im looking but i would like to know another that would make best for the price around 600-800dlls

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-03-2005 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roddry Click here to Send roddry a Private Message Find more posts by roddry Add roddry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pksimon28

Orion 2500D

New Post 07-03-2005 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pksimon28 Click here to Send pksimon28 a Private Message Find more posts by pksimon28 Add pksimon28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roddry

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-03-2005 by pksimon28
Orion 2500D

that wont work i need a amp that makes all his power at 2 ohms becouse im dealing with 8 VC of 1ohm each and i can wire them to .25 or 2 ohms the least i can

New Post 07-03-2005 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roddry Click here to Send roddry a Private Message Find more posts by roddry Add roddry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VladTepes

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-03-2005 by roddry
that wont work i need a amp that makes all his power at 2 ohms becouse im dealing with 8 VC of 1ohm each and i can wire them to .25 or 2 ohms the least i can

T3001BD (RF) if u got the coins to grab one... BUT there´s something perfect 4 u... the Kicker KX2500.1... 2 ohm stable... 2500watts... at least... KE MAS PUEDES PEDIR??!!...

New Post 07-03-2005 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VladTepes Click here to Send VladTepes a Private Message Find more posts by VladTepes Add VladTepes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pksimon28

Whoa, for some reason I thought that it said 2 ohms, I think it may be time to go get some sleep...

New Post 07-03-2005 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pksimon28 Click here to Send pksimon28 a Private Message Find more posts by pksimon28 Add pksimon28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pksimon28

I think for your price range your best bet would be to get two mono blocks that are 1 ohm stable and run one to each sub.

New Post 07-03-2005 03:31 AM
roddry

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-03-2005 by VladTepes
T3001BD (RF) if u got the coins to grab one... BUT there´s something perfect 4 u... the Kicker KX2500.1... 2 ohm stable... 2500watts... at least... KE MAS PUEDES PEDIR??!!...

hehehe nice spanish dude ;) im mexican but not really look like one :) i have been on spanglish ofr alot of time cuz i live at the frontier i have to speak both languages but im not good at typing on anyone :P but with that amp i would go to the free class where i dont wana be :P i want to stay on the 1801-2400 class so i get 2 trophies :)

New Post 07-03-2005 03:32 AM
VladTepes

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
hehehe nice spanish dude ;) im mexican but not really look like one :) i have been on spanglish ofr alot of time cuz i live at the frontier i have to speak both languages but im not good at typing on anyone :P but with that amp i would go to the free class where i dont wana be :P i want to stay on the 1801-2400 class so i get 2 trophies :)

Forgot that detail of not exceeding the 2400... but u can still get the RF... which will throw 2000watts RMS (at least) at 2 ohms... I am mexican too... AND live in mexico... Sonora..

New Post 07-03-2005 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VladTepes Click here to Send VladTepes a Private Message Find more posts by VladTepes Add VladTepes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roddry

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-03-2005 by pksimon28
I think for your price range your best bet would be to get two mono blocks that are 1 ohm stable and run one to each sub.

yes that would be nice too ;) i have thinked that more then twice but look getting 2 16mc 1000d 1100rms each would be around 350 each one and i will make a box that is going to be for the 2 subs it wont have anything that will separate one from each other so the best option is to get a big monoblock that is stable at 2 ohms

New Post 07-03-2005 03:34 AM
roddry

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Forgot that detail of not exceeding the 2400... but u can still get the RF... which will throw 2000watts RMS (at least) at 2 ohms... I am mexican too... AND live in mexico... Sonora..

Mexicans rule at car audio ;) i went into this frontier Del rio texas and kicked all over the place(butts) hehehe even 2 13.5 w7 with a pair of 12's m3's from Memphis ;) i live on Acuña Coahuila Mexico

New Post 07-03-2005 03:36 AM
VladTepes

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Mexicans rule at car audio ;) i went into this frontier Del rio texas and kicked all over the place(butts) hehehe even 2 13.5 w7 with a pair of 12's m3's from Memphis ;) i live on Acuña Coahuila Mexico

Well, man... here the thing hitting is Planet Audio... and Memphis... those Mojos, man..

New Post 07-03-2005 03:43 AM
roddry

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Well, man... here the thing hitting is Planet Audio... and Memphis... those Mojos, man..

i think i can get the mojo amp for around 650 dlls from the same guy that sold me the mojos for 700 the pair all the things are almost new and well taken care what would u guys say about this other deal?

New Post 07-03-2005 03:46 AM
roddry

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
i think i can get the mojo amp for around 650 dlls from the same guy that sold me the mojos for 700 the pair all the things are almost new and well taken care what would u guys say about this other deal?

that think would be putting around 2400 rms at 15.5 volts and 2000 at 13.(i dont know) and needs 200amps and putting a single batcap would handle it like a pro or 2 batcaps model 400 that produce 200 amps for 8 secs so if i get 2 i would get 16 secs of power of 400 amps maybe that will give me a full time music for a really loud system

New Post 07-03-2005 03:50 AM
VladTepes

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
that think would be putting around 2400 rms at 15.5 volts and 2000 at 13.(i dont know) and needs 200amps and putting a single batcap would handle it like a pro or 2 batcaps model 400 that produce 200 amps for 8 secs so if i get 2 i would get 16 secs of power of 400 amps maybe that will give me a full time music for a really loud system

Might work... have u considered a bigger alternator???

New Post 07-03-2005 03:55 AM
roddry

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Might work... have u considered a bigger alternator???

its alot more expensive really i havnt found any alternator i can put into my truck i dont have much space its a isuzu trooper 4x4 1994 and alternator is 75 amps i would love to get one of 300 or 200 but i havnt found any or even a 150 alt but japones trucks are hard to modify

New Post 07-03-2005 04:00 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting