Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > ORION SUBS
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZR2BLAZER1

ORION SUBS

JUST CHECKING OUT THE NEW ORION SUBS AND THEY LOOK PRETTY BEEFY. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS HEARD THEM AND WHAT THEY WOULD BE COMPARABLE TO.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-08-2003 01:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ZR2BLAZER1 Click here to Send ZR2BLAZER1 a Private Message Find more posts by ZR2BLAZER1 Add ZR2BLAZER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meanman101

I havnt had a chance to hear the new Orion subs but from what my local car audio dealer says, I gather that they are not as impressive as older models. Say they actually look sort of cheesy when you see them up close. I look forward to making my own opinion when I get a chance to.

New Post 06-09-2003 11:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meanman101 Click here to Send meanman101 a Private Message Find more posts by meanman101 Add meanman101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SteveADavis

I just got an H2 12D2 in and it's a big bastard. I haven't heard it yet, I'm in the process of building the box. From what I've heard, they're pretty good subs. I'm a diehard fan of the older HCCA's for SPL and I would say it's probably going to outdo it. I'd go check them out for yourself.

New Post 06-12-2003 04:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SteveADavis Click here to Send SteveADavis a Private Message Find more posts by SteveADavis Add SteveADavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
busarich

I have always used the orion products. I just got to orion xtr pro 2400's and I ordered 4 orion h2 12.2's. This things from what I have heard are insanely loud. Just buy there specs they seem like they would pound and the couple of people that I have talked to said that they where insane. The one that your friend may of heard may have been under powered, crappy box design, ect.

New Post 06-21-2003 01:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for busarich Click here to Send busarich a Private Message Find more posts by busarich Add busarich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting