Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > No way! Lil' Wyte dead!
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
riva16

No way! Lil' Wyte dead!

This is shitty. One of my friends said Lil Wyte got killed shortly after is second CD by getting shot up in his car. Is this true!? That would be some bullshit! I like Lil Wyte... He's been an inspiation to my music!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-20-2005 05:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for riva16 Click here to Send riva16 a Private Message Find more posts by riva16 Add riva16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandonmississippi

Man, there has been a rumor around here for a while that he overdosed on pills or something and that wasn't true.. Havn't heard about any shooting though so i would assume that it's just a stupid rumor like the one everyone believed down here. Could be wrong though.

New Post 07-20-2005 06:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for brandonmississippi Click here to Send brandonmississippi a Private Message Find more posts by brandonmississippi Add brandonmississippi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-20-2005 by brandonmississippi
Man, there has been a rumor around here for a while that he overdosed on pills or something and that wasn't true.. Havn't heard about any shooting though so i would assume that it's just a stupid rumor like the one everyone believed down here. Could be wrong though.

I heard the same thing that he heard about the pills but I doubt either thing is true...

New Post 07-20-2005 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brittany Click here to Send Brittany a Private Message Find more posts by Brittany Add Brittany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elproducto

people make up stupid rumors and some people are gullible enough to believe them. lil wyte sucks anyways

New Post 07-20-2005 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for elproducto Click here to Send elproducto a Private Message Find more posts by elproducto Add elproducto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Epyon

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-20-2005 by elproducto
people make up stupid rumors and some people are gullible enough to believe them. lil wyte sucks anyways

he may suck.. but he can own another little white rapper I know.. named after a fucking candy. amen to that and goodnight.

New Post 07-21-2005 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Epyon Click here to Send Epyon a Private Message Find more posts by Epyon Add Epyon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riva16

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-21-2005 by Epyon
he may suck.. but he can own another little white rapper I know.. named after a fucking candy. amen to that and goodnight.

You guys are dicks... This isn't a thread based on opinion! I just heard it, and hoped to God it wasn't true. Lil Wyte's tight as fuck, and so is Marshal, nigga!

New Post 07-21-2005 05:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for riva16 Click here to Send riva16 a Private Message Find more posts by riva16 Add riva16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-21-2005 by riva16
You guys are dicks... This isn't a thread based on opinion! I just heard it, and hoped to God it wasn't true. Lil Wyte's tight as fuck, and so is Marshal, nigga!

LoL LiL Wyte is awesome!

New Post 07-21-2005 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brittany Click here to Send Brittany a Private Message Find more posts by Brittany Add Brittany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
budhamnk

Wondering who is the better white rapper is like choosing shit over diarrhea...10 years ago everybody thought Vanilla Ice was "tight", we all know how that turned out

New Post 07-21-2005 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for budhamnk Click here to Send budhamnk a Private Message Find more posts by budhamnk Add budhamnk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riva16

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-21-2005 by budhamnk
Wondering who is the better white rapper is like choosing shit over diarrhea...10 years ago everybody thought Vanilla Ice was "tight", we all know how that turned out

Yeah, but Vanilla Ice talked like a woman, and sung a song called "Ice Ice Baby" which used the melody of a Queen song... Queen! A group full of GAY men! Put the three feminine things together... Thats why his reputation is how it is... Eminem and Lil' Wyte have nothing gay behind them. Especially Lil Wyte... Eminem probably not so much... Both are an inspiration to me, and I would appreciate you few out there to keep your negative opinions to yourself. It does nothing but piss others off, and get off the topic. You don't see me raveging into oyur posts burning your fav. R&B singer, or Rock singer/group or whatever... And just so you know, that one guy who first replied looked like a member of Blink 182... If thats REALLY you... I suggest you get some work done... FOR REAL! No joke... It's like seeing a ghost of Cher on my monitor.

New Post 07-21-2005 09:20 PM
Epyon

quote:
Originally posted on 07-21-2005 by riva16
Yeah, but Vanilla Ice talked like a woman, and sung a song called "Ice Ice Baby" which used the melody of a Queen song... Queen! A group full of GAY men! Put the three feminine things together... Thats why his reputation is how it is... Eminem and Lil' Wyte have nothing gay behind them. Especially Lil Wyte... Eminem probably not so much... Both are an inspiration to me, and I would appreciate you few out there to keep your negative opinions to yourself. It does nothing but piss others off, and get off the topic. You don't see me raveging into oyur posts burning your fav. R&B singer, or Rock singer/group or whatever... And just so you know, that one guy who first replied looked like a member of Blink 182... If thats REALLY you... I suggest you get some work done... FOR REAL! No joke... It's like seeing a ghost of Cher on my monitor.

cry me a river.. i'll drown you in it. No talents stay no talents.. keep your positive opinion to yourself also. Blink 182? el oh el <-- please don't make me have to blur my cheap pic with a subgrill or some shit you have on yours. Take a decent pic to begin with then we'll talk .. whYt-E..

New Post 07-21-2005 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Epyon Click here to Send Epyon a Private Message Find more posts by Epyon Add Epyon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UNDERGROUND1THUMP

fuck lil wyte he's fucken wack!!!! i hate all these fuckers like 50 cent, lil john etc. there all in it for money all raping about either money, bitchs, there cars, or how bad there life is ...... even though there millionares. i could care less if he died, if u want fuckin strate up raping with sick punchlines and shit check out some immortal technique and other underground cats. not hatin on u or anything im just telling u that isnt wat rapings about.

New Post 07-22-2005 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UNDERGROUND1THUMP Click here to Send UNDERGROUND1THUMP a Private Message Find more posts by UNDERGROUND1THUMP Add UNDERGROUND1THUMP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elproducto

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-22-2005 by UNDERGROUND1THUMP
fuck lil wyte he's fucken wack!!!! i hate all these fuckers like 50 cent, lil john etc. there all in it for money all raping about either money, bitchs, there cars, or how bad there life is ...... even though there millionares. i could care less if he died, if u want fuckin strate up raping with sick punchlines and shit check out some immortal technique and other underground cats. not hatin on u or anything im just telling u that isnt wat rapings about.

looks like we have a hater on our hands. immortal techniques is flow is boring as hell. who are you to say what rappings about?

New Post 07-22-2005 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for elproducto Click here to Send elproducto a Private Message Find more posts by elproducto Add elproducto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riva16

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-21-2005 by Epyon
cry me a river.. i'll drown you in it. No talents stay no talents.. keep your positive opinion to yourself also. Blink 182? el oh el <-- please don't make me have to blur my cheap pic with a subgrill or some shit you have on yours. Take a decent pic to begin with then we'll talk .. whYt-E..

Ha! I knew he'd say it! I was waiting for that... Oh man... Ha ha ha... Thats awsome! lol

New Post 07-22-2005 01:00 PM
UNDERGROUND1THUMP

quote:
Originally posted on 07-22-2005 by elproducto
looks like we have a hater on our hands. immortal techniques is flow is boring as hell. who are you to say what rappings about?

are u kiding his flo is sick im not talking about only tech im talking about most of the underground guys. like one be lo, arsonists, c-rayz walz,living legends, jedi mind, zion i, unknown prophets and many others that are way better rappers. lil wytes voice is annoyin his flo is pathetic and he has absolutely no sick lines. atleast tech is creatative and comes up with dope punch lines, put them in battle who would win? who am i to say whats rap about? nobody at all im just saying when hip hop all started u think they raped about money and shit? no. because they were on the streets. raping is flowing with words not just talking about money, hoes. its just pathetic how music like lil wyte people like he has no talent.

New Post 07-22-2005 03:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UNDERGROUND1THUMP Click here to Send UNDERGROUND1THUMP a Private Message Find more posts by UNDERGROUND1THUMP Add UNDERGROUND1THUMP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

God you all are crazy.....

New Post 07-22-2005 06:10 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting