Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > HOW do you install an air horn with your alarm
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
QuentLaw06

HOW do you install an air horn with your alarm

Ive had my car broken into about a year ago, and I cant get a decent nights sleep knowing that 1Grand of my money my be taking in less than 2mins. Ive actually thought about sleepin in my car for a night or two with Laila(thats what i call my Sigma 9mm *she'll lay your ass out! but anyway) I alread have a viper 690 alarm with the raggady ass pager that had to be replaced. I want to install an air horn or three in my car with a backup battery! any tips? I really would rather have a thief be deaf than to have a lawsuit for shooting somebody!! Live and Learn, Jah bless! -Q

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-28-2005 01:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for QuentLaw06 Click here to Send QuentLaw06 a Private Message Find more posts by QuentLaw06 Add QuentLaw06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

Extra Sirens

I am not sure about the air horns, but I have 4 sirens. 2 30 watt home security sirens in engine and 1 130dB multi-tone siren and 1 ADT piezo inside! When my alarm triggers, everyone pays attention!!!! You can get the 30w home security sirens from Radio Shack and do put some piezo sirens inside for extra 'scare' protection! I would also recommend strobe lights inside to blind! I have seen these at Wal-Mart. Check out: www.partsexpress.com for sirens and strobes. Hook up the sirens in parallel to your alarm output siren wire and the strobes in parallel to your alarm output flashing lights wire. BTW, Check out the post thread here titled: 'Has your alarm saved you?'. Go to my post and take the link over to Termpro and read my story and tips. Hopefully you can feel more secure and rest easier with this knowledge and using it.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-28-2005 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RFVega Click here to Send RFVega a Private Message Find more posts by RFVega Add RFVega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting