Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > car alarm
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pimpinu2nite

car alarm

I have one red wire with a fuse in it that I am going to hook up to the battery, now i have 2 red 12v+ battery, what do I do with these two wires, and I have a red 12v constant wire for my relay for the horn out, what do i do with this red wire also. Let me know what to do.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-04-2005 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pimpinu2nite Click here to Send pimpinu2nite a Private Message Find more posts by pimpinu2nite Add pimpinu2nite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
velocitymotorsports

What make, model & year vehicle are you working on & what are you trying to do with the relay ?

New Post 08-05-2005 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for velocitymotorsports Click here to Send velocitymotorsports a Private Message Find more posts by velocitymotorsports Add velocitymotorsports to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pimpinu2nite

relay

i was told not to run the horn out wire from the module straight to the horn wire on the vehicle, i need to add a relay like this: 30 amp relay. pin 87 vegicle horn wire pin 86 12v constant, pin 85 horn out, and 30 ground.

New Post 08-05-2005 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pimpinu2nite Click here to Send pimpinu2nite a Private Message Find more posts by pimpinu2nite Add pimpinu2nite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pimpinu2nite

vehicle

my vehicle is a 2002 ford explorer. xlt

New Post 08-05-2005 08:40 PM
velocitymotorsports

RE: vehicle

quote:
Originally posted on 08-05-2005 by pimpinu2nite
my vehicle is a 2002 ford explorer. xlt

Yes that is the correct wiring diagram but you can try to wire it straight to the wire at the CSM.The CSM (Central Security Module) is below the passenger side C pillar.The traget wire is YELLOW/LIGHT GREEN or YELLOW/LIGHT BLUE

New Post 08-05-2005 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for velocitymotorsports Click here to Send velocitymotorsports a Private Message Find more posts by velocitymotorsports Add velocitymotorsports to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pimpinu2nite

CSM

i noticed that. Are all the same wires under the driver side kick panel are the same on the passenger side. Do they they run across? If so it looks like they are easier to tap into than the driver side kick panel?

New Post 08-05-2005 10:22 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting