Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > 15"M3Mojo4Q vs 15"15-MOJO4Q
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
roddry

15"M3Mojo4Q vs 15"15-MOJO4Q

ok i really need to see this i have been comparing this 2 subs a friend just got one and on the specc chart it gives information about them that makes the old MOJO(daddy MOJO) look stupid we try them both on same Enclousure powered by a hifonics 1605D and we saw alot more of excursion on the old mojo and alot more of all the thimgs we where specting from the M3Mojo LOL this was disapointing to my friend he paid 450 dlls for that M3MOJO and he is not getting the performance he told me he was going we tryed that M3Mojo with a 4000vd (crossfire) he saw alot of excursion from the M3mojo BUT we also saw that the sub was too overpowered we heard alot of distortion on a 32Hz burp for 10 secs we can say that the sub was getting around 3600-3800rms cuz that truck has a iraggi alternator 300amps and 4 batteries maybe even 4000rms+ then we tried my sub the 15-MOJO4Q and we played it for 30secs with the 4000VD and we dont saw as much distortion and we saw around 3 - 4 inhes of excurion and the sub got heat alot lol same as the other one i just need to know why memphis decreased on their performance?? hehehe anyway i got 2 of this monster subs 15-Mojo4Q and i will probably will be running a Memphis mojo for both on daily and 2 on competitions so im ok but i will not buy memphis till they get better stuff old subs are really amazing new ones kinda suck lol but u still can beat all that JL audio subs with memphis :P hehehe and other brands my truck right now is being repaired transmission uh 1400dlls :s it sucks lol but when i get it here i will post pics of all the equipment installed ;) pls post a little on this so noobs dont pay too much for the new subs memphis sells and search for old stuff(subs) amps keep getting betta

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-11-2005 01:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for roddry Click here to Send roddry a Private Message Find more posts by roddry Add roddry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting