Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > I got my Adire Audio 15" Brahma today:)
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brittany

I got my Adire Audio 15" Brahma today:)

It's a 15" Brahma. With a MK1 motor, freshly reconed with all new MK2 soft parts, and a brand new 4 spoke basket.... Gonna be building a boxm for it this weekend.. Low tuned ported, 28hz... Took some pics... They are on my gallery.. If you wanna see it:)

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-23-2005 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brittany Click here to Send Brittany a Private Message Find more posts by Brittany Add Brittany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

RE: I got my Adire Audio 15

quote:
Originally posted on 09-23-2005 by Brittany
It's a 15" Brahma. With a MK1 motor, freshly reconed with all new MK2 soft parts, and a brand new 4 spoke basket.... Gonna be building a boxm for it this weekend.. Low tuned ported, 28hz... Took some pics... They are on my gallery.. If you wanna see it:)

LOOKS BADASS!!! I bet it will sound hella loud..Brittany,CONGRATULATIONS on your new sub... :) Later,xxwiredxx

New Post 09-23-2005 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

RE: RE: I got my Adire Audio 15

quote:
Originally posted on 09-23-2005 by xxwiredxx
LOOKS BADASS!!! I bet it will sound hella loud..Brittany,CONGRATULATIONS on your new sub... :) Later,xxwiredxx

LoL Thanks:) I honestly think that you might be the only one on here that knows what a Brahma is and what it can do LoL.. One of my firends from on here didn't get why I was so excited about it when I was talking to him last night.. Because he had never heard of a Brahma before... So I'm glad that at least you know what I have!! LoL...

New Post 09-23-2005 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brittany Click here to Send Brittany a Private Message Find more posts by Brittany Add Brittany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

RE: RE: RE: I got my Adire Audio 15

quote:
LoL Thanks:) I honestly think that you might be the only one on here that knows what a Brahma is and what it can do LoL.. One of my firends from on here didn't get why I was so excited about it when I was talking to him last night.. Because he had never heard of a Brahma before... So I'm glad that at least you know what I have!! LoL...

Did you ever install those new orion components yet? I bet once you get it all installed you will be pleasantly surprised.Oh by the way,I am sure quite a few other members here know about and have heard that Brahma. :P I think you and tony made a great choice when you bought that sub..Keep me updated on your progress. Take care, xxwiredxx

New Post 09-23-2005 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

RE: RE: RE: RE: I got my Adire Audio 15

quote:
Originally posted on 09-23-2005 by xxwiredxx
Did you ever install those new orion components yet? I bet once you get it all installed you will be pleasantly surprised.Oh by the way,I am sure quite a few other members here know about and have heard that Brahma. :P I think you and tony made a great choice when you bought that sub..Keep me updated on your progress. Take care, xxwiredxx

Not yet I will most likely install them when I install the Brahma.. Which will hopefully be this weekend:)

New Post 09-23-2005 08:23 PM
FitzyG

quote:

the sub from adire?? very similar to xxx?? xbl^2 technology?? Never heard of it :P

BTW AWESOME SUB!!

New Post 09-23-2005 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FitzyG Click here to Send FitzyG a Private Message Find more posts by FitzyG Add FitzyG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

quote:
Originally posted on 09-23-2005 by FitzyG
the sub from adire?? very similar to xxx?? xbl^2 technology?? Never heard of it :P

BTW AWESOME SUB!!

LoL well that's 2 people :)

New Post 09-24-2005 02:55 AM
audiobliss69

Adire Audio's subs are awesome, no doubt about it. Congrats!

audiobliss

New Post 09-24-2005 12:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for audiobliss69 Click here to Send audiobliss69 a Private Message Find more posts by audiobliss69 Add audiobliss69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-24-2005 by audiobliss69
Adire Audio's subs are awesome, no doubt about it. Congrats!

audiobliss

LoL thanks:)

New Post 09-24-2005 03:31 PM
dja4260

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-24-2005 by Brittany
LoL thanks:)

thats going to sound nice as hell. congrats

New Post 09-24-2005 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dja4260 Click here to Send dja4260 a Private Message Find more posts by dja4260 Add dja4260 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

quote:

I remember them!! At the time I was seeing them,I wasnt able to getem and only the well off people could.But now, I still cant gettem cause I have too many bills to take care of now LOL.And to top that off,I just aquired two cars and a truck for free!!! and they all run just as good as M.B..Its wierd cause why are people giving away cars that still get good mileage even when gas is sky rocketing? People make too much money I guess.

New Post 09-24-2005 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
audiobliss69

Originally posted by Rhaze36:
People make too much money I guess.

Not this person! lol

audiobliss

New Post 09-24-2005 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for audiobliss69 Click here to Send audiobliss69 a Private Message Find more posts by audiobliss69 Add audiobliss69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

quote:
Originally posted on 09-24-2005 by Rhaze36
I remember them!! At the time I was seeing them,I wasnt able to getem and only the well off people could.But now, I still cant gettem cause I have too many bills to take care of now LOL.And to top that off,I just aquired two cars and a truck for free!!! and they all run just as good as M.B..Its wierd cause why are people giving away cars that still get good mileage even when gas is sky rocketing? People make too much money I guess.

$$$ MONEY $$$

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THAT STUFF????

I HATE BEING BROKE..

New Post 09-24-2005 08:54 PM
Rhaze36

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: I got my Adire Audio 15

quote:
Originally posted on 09-24-2005 by xxwiredxx

$$$ MONEY $$$

WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THAT STUFF????

I HATE BEING BROKE..

You can probably get some from the nearest bank,Yeah,They told me I can have as much as I could carry in one hand for free on the second Tuesday of next week,Problem is, That day cant get here fast enough,But I'm waiting patiently......

New Post 09-24-2005 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

Well I went and got the wood and pieces cut.. Going to make the box tomorrow:)

New Post 09-25-2005 02:52 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting