Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > SPRING BREAK NATIONALS
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
punkroc719

SPRING BREAK NATIONALS

The dates for 2006 Spring Break Nationals have been released, March 24-26th. Is anyone planning on going? I would love to meet some of the people behind these fantastic installs that are on here.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-23-2005 11:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for punkroc719 Click here to Send punkroc719 a Private Message Find more posts by punkroc719 Add punkroc719 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xclusive

I'll be there

New Post 11-03-2005 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive Click here to Send xclusive a Private Message Find more posts by xclusive Add xclusive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
punkroc719

Used to live in Hollywood, worked in Coral Springs and Pimbrook Pines. Nice area down there. You got some great installs. Hope to see you there.

New Post 11-04-2005 09:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for punkroc719 Click here to Send punkroc719 a Private Message Find more posts by punkroc719 Add punkroc719 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sjd968

RE: SPRING BREAK NATIONALS

quote:
Originally posted on 09-23-2005 by punkroc719
The dates for 2006 Spring Break Nationals have been released, March 24-26th. Is anyone planning on going? I would love to meet some of the people behind these fantastic installs that are on here.

are you talkin about the spring break nationals in daytona, FL? if so i will be there.

New Post 11-22-2005 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sjd968 Click here to Send sjd968 a Private Message Find more posts by sjd968 Add sjd968 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
punkroc719

That's the only Spring Break Nationals I kinow of. I hope to see you there. More then likely since I am an authorized Maxxsonics dealer I will be over by their display for a while (easiest way to find me I guess).

New Post 11-23-2005 09:07 AM
sjd968

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-23-2005 by punkroc719
That's the only Spring Break Nationals I kinow of. I hope to see you there. More then likely since I am an authorized Maxxsonics dealer I will be over by their display for a while (easiest way to find me I guess).

alright yeah i will be there with my camaro not sure if ill register but i will be there for sure how much is it to enter aint it like 100 $$ you deal maxxsonics? i need another pair of crunch 6.5 components i think the model number is bmc65....somethin like that but how much would u charge for those?

New Post 11-23-2005 09:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sjd968 Click here to Send sjd968 a Private Message Find more posts by sjd968 Add sjd968 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
punkroc719

I am not allowed to do online sales. Also the only component set Crunch still does is the Power Zone. If I am right the ones you are looking for are the Blackmaxx ones and they are discontued. I wanted a set myself. And from the looks of things with the lines they are discontinuing there may be a new crunch line for next year. Not sure yet but I do know the power zone and ground pounders look like keepers. I'll have to keep you informed as I hear it. Not sure about the registration fee but chances are I won't register my car (may not be done with it) and my truck is just a demo of other stuff I carry so people can see and hear it.

New Post 11-23-2005 02:20 PM
sjd968

RE:

quote:
I am not allowed to do online sales. Also the only component set Crunch still does is the Power Zone. If I am right the ones you are looking for are the Blackmaxx ones and they are discontued. I wanted a set myself. And from the looks of things with the lines they are discontinuing there may be a new crunch line for next year. Not sure yet but I do know the power zone and ground pounders look like keepers. I'll have to keep you informed as I hear it. Not sure about the registration fee but chances are I won't register my car (may not be done with it) and my truck is just a demo of other stuff I carry so people can see and hear it.

wow they discontinued them....that sux cuz the 5.25's i got sound great i just wanted to drop a pair a 6.5's in the back of the door. are u going to be selling items at the show? cuz if so could you gimme a price on hifonics 1605d brutus mono amp? and how are the powerzone components ?

New Post 11-23-2005 03:59 PM
sjd968

RE:

quote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Crunch-BMX6-2C-6-1-2-Component-Speakers-System-25_W0QQitemZ5833706481QQcategoryZ32819QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem those are the ones well ebay is still sellin them guess ill be getting them.

New Post 11-23-2005 04:08 PM
punkroc719

I may have to order me some through ebay as well. The only bad thing is when you buy stuff off ebay Maxxsonics will not cover the warrenty. So if you get it and its busted you need to contact the seller on ebay and make sure they will cover it. I am not going to be selling at the springbreak nationals.

New Post 11-23-2005 08:27 PM
sjd968

RE:

quote:
I may have to order me some through ebay as well. The only bad thing is when you buy stuff off ebay Maxxsonics will not cover the warrenty. So if you get it and its busted you need to contact the seller on ebay and make sure they will cover it. I am not going to be selling at the springbreak nationals.

ah alright thats ok well hope to see ya there

New Post 11-23-2005 09:59 PM
dyedef1966

I'll be there, too. Counting the days! I'll stop by the booth

New Post 01-24-2006 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dyedef1966 Click here to Send dyedef1966 a Private Message Find more posts by dyedef1966 Add dyedef1966 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oneAndy

I JUST REGISTERED YESTERDAY, IM ADVANCED 1 AND IN THE LIGHTWIEGHT FOR THE EVERBLAST BASS BOXING... BOX IS IN THE WORKS. WHATS EVERYONES COMPETING IN?

New Post 02-16-2006 12:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oneAndy Click here to Send oneAndy a Private Message Find more posts by oneAndy Add oneAndy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

If all goes well, I may be there,Though I'm not sure I will enter .

New Post 02-16-2006 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xclusive

I'm not entering anything this year either.

New Post 03-16-2006 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xclusive Click here to Send xclusive a Private Message Find more posts by xclusive Add xclusive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting