Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > wuts up everyone
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Muscle

wuts up everyone

hey im new to this forum ive been doing stereos for about 5 years now and all around electronics. but i want to expand my skills like to fiberglassing and more customising. just thought i would drop in and stay active. i have 2 15" directed audio subs and 2 12" kicker comp subs with pioneer 760w amp and a 1000w pyramid amp with eclipse head uint and alpine components. once my car gets outa the shop ill post pics.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-29-2005 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Muscle Click here to Send Muscle a Private Message Find more posts by Muscle Add Muscle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
audiobliss69

What is it in the shop for?

audiobliss

New Post 09-29-2005 06:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for audiobliss69 Click here to Send audiobliss69 a Private Message Find more posts by audiobliss69 Add audiobliss69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

Part of the welcome wagon has arrived.....

Welcome to the forum bro.Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions or help others out as you wish..Take care bro... :)

New Post 09-29-2005 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muscle

its in the shop bcuz i blew a head gasket. me and my grandpa are doing all the work so theres no labor costs, but the part is about 200$.

New Post 09-29-2005 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Muscle Click here to Send Muscle a Private Message Find more posts by Muscle Add Muscle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
audiobliss69

Ouch! That's one expensive head gasket! How'd you blow it? Or was it just time for it to go? What kind of car is it?

audiobliss

New Post 09-29-2005 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for audiobliss69 Click here to Send audiobliss69 a Private Message Find more posts by audiobliss69 Add audiobliss69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE: wuts up everyone

quote:
Originally posted on 09-29-2005 by Muscle
hey im new to this forum ive been doing stereos for about 5 years now and all around electronics. but i want to expand my skills like to fiberglassing and more customising. just thought i would drop in and stay active. i have 2 15" directed audio subs and 2 12" kicker comp subs with pioneer 760w amp and a 1000w pyramid amp with eclipse head uint and alpine components. once my car gets outa the shop ill post pics.

Welcome to the club!! (Figure of speach yall) Glad to see more people here. Stick around and learn, teach,have fun!!

New Post 09-29-2005 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muscle

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-29-2005 by Muscle
its in the shop bcuz i blew a head gasket. me and my grandpa are doing all the work so theres no labor costs, but the part is about 200$.

My car is a 1993 Chevy Beretta GTZ V6 5 speed. i blew the head gasket bcuz i had a oil leak and i didnt no until smoke came up from my hood then i checked it out and the head gasket on cylinder 4 blew.

New Post 09-29-2005 10:22 PM
audiobliss69

That's a bummer. Nice car, though. I bet it's fun to drive! Is it as tail-happy as a Jeep? :p

audiobliss

New Post 09-29-2005 11:20 PM
VladTepes

WELCOME!!... (wonder why I am saying this if it's not my forum, but I was bored at this time, and have posted in most areas)... Umm... as Rhaze said: Have fun, learn, teach, enjoy!... BTW, there's a hot thread in here (Lobby) about someone being dumped, that took a completely opposite way... might look at it if bored as I am...

New Post 09-30-2005 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VladTepes Click here to Send VladTepes a Private Message Find more posts by VladTepes Add VladTepes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting