Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Music - Whats in your cd players ?
Go Back Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TheOne13

Music - Whats in your cd players ?

So what is everybody listening to at the moment? And whats your all time favourtie album? Can anyone recommened any good new rock?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 10-06-2005 07:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheOne13 Click here to Send TheOne13 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne13 Add TheOne13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squad

Right now Linkin Park 'Meteora' is in my deck. I'm really liking the new Disturbed cd 'Ten Thousand Fists' the song 'Deify' is cool. Favorite album of all time..hmm..Guns N' Roses 'Appetite for Destruction'.

New Post 10-06-2005 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for squad Click here to Send squad a Private Message Find more posts by squad Add squad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joshdarkstar

i'm mainly in to old school rap and whatnot (don't flame me im not a wannabe gangster). most of the music that i hear these days sounds the same to me...

on winamp: three 6 mafia - money flow

car cd player: three 6 mafia - the end (album)

New Post 10-07-2005 05:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for joshdarkstar Click here to Send joshdarkstar a Private Message Find more posts by joshdarkstar Add joshdarkstar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

perfect circle - Mer De Noms and The Thirteenth Step

New Post 10-07-2005 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blazerv8

Avenged SevenFold

New Post 10-08-2005 06:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for blazerv8 Click here to Send blazerv8 a Private Message Find more posts by blazerv8 Add blazerv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-08-2005 by Shannon
that is awesome!
I didnt know you were an APC fan.

i'm a big apc, tool, nin, ect fan ever since i was a kid in middle school. reason i started playing guitar too, love those old songs.

edit// can't forget ratm, although i haven't listened to them for a while.. As far as new stuff, i've been trying the new gorrilaz cd and flipsyde, not as good as the old stuff though :(

New Post 10-08-2005 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riva16

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-08-2005 by korndog
i'm a big apc, tool, nin, ect fan ever since i was a kid in middle school. reason i started playing guitar too, love those old songs.

edit// can't forget ratm, although i haven't listened to them for a while.. As far as new stuff, i've been trying the new gorrilaz cd and flipsyde, not as good as the old stuff though :(

Lil' Wyte_ Doubt Me Now... I've bumped to that at least once a day for 2 months... Good album.

New Post 10-08-2005 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for riva16 Click here to Send riva16 a Private Message Find more posts by riva16 Add riva16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sgtsteve

Westside Connection- Terrorist Threats

New Post 10-08-2005 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sgtsteve Click here to Send sgtsteve a Private Message Find more posts by sgtsteve Add sgtsteve to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmyjam

AZ - A.W.O.L.
Smiff-N-Wessun - Reloaded
Sean Price - Monkey Bars
and an iPod full of early 90's rock & rap

New Post 10-09-2005 12:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jimmyjam Click here to Send jimmyjam a Private Message Find more posts by jimmyjam Add jimmyjam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExcessLancer

hmm..

Solar twins!

New Post 10-09-2005 01:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ExcessLancer Click here to Send ExcessLancer a Private Message Find more posts by ExcessLancer Add ExcessLancer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

Hmmmm.Let's see what I have spinning in the cd changer.I listen to just about everything,so here is what is in the changer as of right now.. :D

1. Dream Death - Journey into Mystery
2. Assassin -Interstellar Experience
3. Nickelback - All the Right Things
4. Default - One Thing Remains
5. Hustle and Flow - Original Soundtrack
6. Three Six Mafia - Most Known Unknown
7. 38 Special - Anthology
8. T-rock - Rock Solid/420
9. B.G. The Prince of Rap - The Power of Rhythm
10. The Cars - Greatest Hits
11. Foreigner - The Very Best...And Beyond
12. Beastie Boys - Licensed To ill

I listen to just about everything except country music.. :P And all this list is just for this week only,no telling what I will have in the changer next week..LOL!!!

New Post 10-09-2005 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaboran

RE: Music - Whats in your cd players ?

quote:
Originally posted on 10-06-2005 by TheOne13
So what is everybody listening to at the moment? And whats your all time favourtie album? Can anyone recommened any good new rock?

in my cd player is:
Nickelback: All the Right Reasons
in my cd visor:
disturbed: 10,000 fists
trapt: someone in control
disturbed: the sickness
godsmack: the other side
greenday: american idiot
mudvayne: lost and found
saliva: survival of the sickest
story of the year: page avenue
three doors down: 14 days
yellowcard: ocean avenue

the new disturbed is pretty good... deify and 10,000 fists are pretty good songs

New Post 10-09-2005 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dankman

Right now i got Sublime's self titled album in my cd player, bad ass CD IMO, tight with subs too.

New Post 10-09-2005 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dankman Click here to Send Dankman a Private Message Find more posts by Dankman Add Dankman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-09-2005 by Shannon
hell yesness!
I love RATM's Evil Empire, i think that is the best stuff i have ever heard from em! i love that album!

I've noticed i like the gorrilaz aside from their singles.
I didnt know you played guitar either? then again i didnt know you liked all these awesome bands too. crazy!
we need to talk again! lol

lol, ehh i'm not that good, can't stick with an instrument long enough to get really good :-/

i don't see u online much, but thats probably because i'm on at like 2 in the morning, heh

New Post 10-09-2005 09:14 PM
FitzyG

Listening to: Beethoven's 9th
In truck: Soulfly - Primitive
Most listened to lately: Dexter Gordon - Go (transcribing two of the tunes)
Next up: Herbie Hancock - Headhunter
Or Mushroomhead- XIII
Most listened to of all time: Either Primitive or Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

RATM and Tool fuckin rock. Haven't listened to Mudvayne's new stuff, but I liked their other stuff. Anyone know there was a string quartet tribute to Mudvayne??? I really want to find it and listen to it, haha

New Post 10-09-2005 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FitzyG Click here to Send FitzyG a Private Message Find more posts by FitzyG Add FitzyG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting