Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > tachs
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
zammarelli

tachs

is it hard to install a tachometer. and how much would it cost

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-07-2005 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for zammarelli Click here to Send zammarelli a Private Message Find more posts by zammarelli Add zammarelli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClockworkCustoms

no its not hard at all, just configure the tach to how many cylinders you have and then power earth and a tach pulse, most come with a diagram on how to, i use a autometer in my tory

New Post 11-08-2005 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ClockworkCustoms Click here to Send ClockworkCustoms a Private Message Find more posts by ClockworkCustoms Add ClockworkCustoms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zammarelli

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-08-2005 by ClockworkCustoms
no its not hard at all, just configure the tach to how many cylinders you have and then power earth and a tach pulse, most come with a diagram on how to, i use a autometer in my tory

where is a good one to buy and how much. cheaper is better for me.

New Post 11-08-2005 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for zammarelli Click here to Send zammarelli a Private Message Find more posts by zammarelli Add zammarelli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClockworkCustoms

over here in australia any line of autoshop sells them i would say try autobarn. you could pay 150 right up to 500 for a tacho, thats for a 5 inch tach, tiny piss ant ones are like 50 bux

New Post 11-09-2005 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ClockworkCustoms Click here to Send ClockworkCustoms a Private Message Find more posts by ClockworkCustoms Add ClockworkCustoms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WillN

you can get a Autometer Autogage 5" tach with shift light for $110 brand new. The tach will come with instructions on what wire to tap whether its a 4,6,8cyl. I have one in my 88 mustang and also have a autometer phantom series 5" tach (a bit more $$) in my 94 mustang.

New Post 11-11-2005 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WillN Click here to Send WillN a Private Message Find more posts by WillN Add WillN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StandBackimapro

It takes about half hour - hour, depending on if you have a basic idea of wiring to power it just find somthing that only comes on when the car is on, like the EGR in the fuse block

New Post 12-13-2005 10:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StandBackimapro Click here to Send StandBackimapro a Private Message Find more posts by StandBackimapro Add StandBackimapro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting