Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > xxwiredxx, no sig?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bassaholic

xxwiredxx, no sig?

I'm surprised you dont have some sort of signature on ur posts.... lost mine somewhere so i made a new one.V

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-07-2005 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

I have not really thought about it much lately,but after seeing this one you made it has got my mind churning.. :D

I have to say I like the new sig' you made.I still have the one you made for me also..I use to actually have it in my profile,but I change it around constantly...

Are you still making animated gifs? I have not messed around with that stuff in a long while either.Still have it in the works though,but have been lacking much of the time needed to do it..LOL!!

New Post 11-08-2005 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassaholic

ha ha ha bandwidth is done for, no pic now lol. anyway, i mess with different things constantly, right now its a nice little program called multiplicity and two computers.

fixed

New Post 11-08-2005 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

New Sig finally done. :D

Well,I got bored and finally made one.So,here it is bro.

Oh by the way,it may make you a little hungry..LOL!!! It did me,thats for sure.. :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

New Post 11-10-2005 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassaholic

RE: New Sig finally done. :D

quote:
Originally posted on 11-10-2005 by xxwiredxx
Well,I got bored and finally made one.So,here it is bro.

Oh by the way,it may make you a little hungry..LOL!!! It did me,thats for sure.. :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I want one of those for christmas, maybe if im a good boy santa will bring me one.

New Post 11-10-2005 10:24 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting