Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Carl Casper MECA Show - Louisville, KY
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
spkrman

Carl Casper MECA Show - Louisville, KY

Check it out at www.carlcasper.com Who's goin? I'll be bringin the blazer :)

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-07-2005 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for spkrman Click here to Send spkrman a Private Message Find more posts by spkrman Add spkrman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dja4260

ill go but u gotta BORROW me a amp that puts out at least some power. ill bring beer. call it even

New Post 12-07-2005 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dja4260 Click here to Send dja4260 a Private Message Find more posts by dja4260 Add dja4260 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spkrman

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-07-2005 by dja4260
ill go but u gotta BORROW me a amp that puts out at least some power. ill bring beer. call it even

AS can't borrow stuff... but I'll see what I can do. You can try out an amp, and buy it if you like it. That way you aren't "borrowin".. your "testin" lol. Should be able to get you an orion 2500d.

New Post 12-07-2005 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for spkrman Click here to Send spkrman a Private Message Find more posts by spkrman Add spkrman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sblazer

ill be there, makin deubt of the driveby monster, 1st to break a 130? i hope

New Post 12-20-2005 02:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sblazer Click here to Send sblazer a Private Message Find more posts by sblazer Add sblazer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
97cam502

im goin but just because its up the street from me and i want to find out what im hittin. its pretty deep up there every year so it should be straight.

New Post 12-21-2005 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 97cam502 Click here to Send 97cam502 a Private Message Find more posts by 97cam502 Add 97cam502 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nova

Do you guys run anything over a 50amp fuse?!?! WTF IS WITH THAT! We will be getting vid FYI >:]

New Post 12-23-2005 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nova Click here to Send Nova a Private Message Find more posts by Nova Add Nova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spkrman

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-23-2005 by Nova
Do you guys run anything over a 50amp fuse?!?! WTF IS WITH THAT! We will be getting vid FYI >:]

of course, depends on your class.

www.mecacaraudio.com

New Post 12-23-2005 09:09 AM
97cam502

hey spkrman could you tell me about what class i should be in and everything because ive never competed before. im not trying to win anything and i know there are way louder systems around here. i just want to go to see what i meter.

New Post 12-23-2005 01:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 97cam502 Click here to Send 97cam502 a Private Message Find more posts by 97cam502 Add 97cam502 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spkrman

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-23-2005 by 97cam502
hey spkrman could you tell me about what class i should be in and everything because ive never competed before. im not trying to win anything and i know there are way louder systems around here. i just want to go to see what i meter.

check out www.mecacaraudio.com, read up the rules and let *me* know what class you'll be in =)

New Post 12-23-2005 02:26 PM
97cam502

i really dont know what class ill be in. i'll have 4 kicker cvr 12s and a opti2000d in a ford contour. should have sotck electrical besides big 3 and different battery. i havent bought the car yet so i dont really know what all i will need to do electrical wise.

New Post 12-23-2005 05:17 PM
sblazer

u'd prob end up in class wit me, S OR M3 OR 4.

New Post 01-04-2006 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sblazer Click here to Send sblazer a Private Message Find more posts by sblazer Add sblazer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sqliberty

I will be there ready to compete and party with Team Phat Hertz

New Post 01-08-2006 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sqliberty Click here to Send sqliberty a Private Message Find more posts by sqliberty Add sqliberty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting