Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > xxwiredxx
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bassaholic

xxwiredxx

foolin around.... maybe it'll give ya ideas... suppose to look like freshly tattooed skin.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-20-2005 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

That looks good bro,and it does give me some ideas..I am still searching for ideas,but have yet to decide what I am wanting to put together...I am just picky I guess..LOL!!!

New Post 12-21-2005 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

How bout something for the Madam? I have been looking for a sig or title page appearance for the Madam's portfolio that I will be using at carshows,and cant seem to find anything.I would kinda like to see what you and Wired can come up with if that's ok with yall? If it is,someting that might have a touch of tribal (she has that wild side to her ya know?)yet classy as well.Thanx Ralph

New Post 12-21-2005 09:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassaholic

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-21-2005 by Rhaze36
How bout something for the Madam? I have been looking for a sig or title page appearance for the Madam's portfolio that I will be using at carshows,and cant seem to find anything.I would kinda like to see what you and Wired can come up with if that's ok with yall? If it is,someting that might have a touch of tribal (she has that wild side to her ya know?)yet classy as well.Thanx Ralph

ill do some searching, and throw something together tonight when i get off work.

New Post 12-21-2005 10:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-21-2005 by Rhaze36

Rhaze,I think bassaholic is getting pretty good at this stuff now.I will have to say he is probably the best man suited in this situation and would hook you up with something really cool for Madam Blue.

Thanks my friend for considering me as one of the candidates for a new sig,but I will have to bow out graciously this time..Take care Ralph. And Happy Holidays to you.

New Post 12-21-2005 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting