Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > why do cops have to pull you over for bumpin to hard
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
foxracing682

why do cops have to pull you over for bumpin to hard

im tired of the cops pullin me over for bumpin to hard to my music.. its not like im hurting anything.. besides me ear drums.. but oh well .. they gotta do what they gotta do i guess.. stupid laws

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-08-2003 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for foxracing682 Click here to Send foxracing682 a Private Message Find more posts by foxracing682 Add foxracing682 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meanman101

I know what you mean. Its sort of stupid. They are supposed to stop you if your sound reaches a certain db. However, no police car that Ive ever seen is equipt to meter your sound. So its pretty much up to the cop's descretion. And you know the judge is always going to side with the cop. Personally I dont think they should hassle you if your driving (moving). As much as I enjoy bumppin' I dont like it when people park close to my house at night with the music on while I'm trying to what the tube or my kids are trying to sleep.

New Post 08-18-2003 12:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meanman101 Click here to Send meanman101 a Private Message Find more posts by meanman101 Add meanman101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
foxracing682

honestly

yeah thats annoying.. but as long as people turn in down in residential neihborhoods it shouldnt matter .. but i guess the cops feel otherwise

New Post 08-18-2003 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for foxracing682 Click here to Send foxracing682 a Private Message Find more posts by foxracing682 Add foxracing682 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Astropop

I'm glad they do it to people with there windows down, I don't want to hear someones music and they probobly don't wanna hear mine. Roll up the windows if you still got-em.

New Post 09-15-2003 04:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Astropop Click here to Send Astropop a Private Message Find more posts by Astropop Add Astropop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DioranKB

I thought that the main reason for that was just to make sure that you can hear the sirens of emergency vehicles.

New Post 09-30-2003 02:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DioranKB Click here to Send DioranKB a Private Message Find more posts by DioranKB Add DioranKB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meanman101

That may be part of the reason. Around were I live you cant were headphones while riding a bike because you cant hear the sirens. But for cars I think its mostly because of people calling to complain about their windows rattling, picturs falling off the wall, kids cant sleep, etc.

New Post 09-30-2003 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meanman101 Click here to Send meanman101 a Private Message Find more posts by meanman101 Add meanman101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flippidy_Flop_Flap

I believe the main reason is that they don't make enough money from all of thier other business scams ( oh, I mean tickets ) so they have to think of as many other fines they can make thier 100% profit money from. The law is a business, it's not here for our own good.

New Post 10-07-2003 01:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flippidy_Flop_Flap Click here to Send Flippidy_Flop_Flap a Private Message Find more posts by Flippidy_Flop_Flap Add Flippidy_Flop_Flap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flippidy_Flop_Flap

Where I come from (Detroit area) the cops are the biggest criminals around. Just read the news.

New Post 10-07-2003 01:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flippidy_Flop_Flap Click here to Send Flippidy_Flop_Flap a Private Message Find more posts by Flippidy_Flop_Flap Add Flippidy_Flop_Flap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Astropop

Legally Organized with politics.

New Post 10-07-2003 02:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Astropop Click here to Send Astropop a Private Message Find more posts by Astropop Add Astropop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting