Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > New member with a standard ? Please help
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
albefishin

New member with a standard ? Please help

Im new to this and my wife wants to buy me a stand alone in dash dvd/cd/tv navigation player. I know this is an open ended question but what is the best deal out there that will do all these things in one unit. I have searched other threads and read how you have to ground the wire to trick them into playing while driving is the pioneer avic n2 a good start for me all your experienced insight is appreciated it will be going into a excursion Thanks guys.....T

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-02-2006 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for albefishin Click here to Send albefishin a Private Message Find more posts by albefishin Add albefishin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MarkeeeMark

I have the pioneer n1 basically the same as the n2. It does everything well, the screen is clear, it has the voice commander option which is awesome, I would suggest it to anyone.

New Post 01-02-2006 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkeeeMark Click here to Send MarkeeeMark a Private Message Find more posts by MarkeeeMark Add MarkeeeMark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MarkeeeMark

I have the pioneer n1 basically the same as the n2. It does everything well, the screen is clear, it has the voice commander option which is awesome, I would suggest it to anyone.

New Post 01-02-2006 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkeeeMark Click here to Send MarkeeeMark a Private Message Find more posts by MarkeeeMark Add MarkeeeMark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
salcedohumberto

n-2 has a built in safety feature that youll have to trick in order for you to see a movie while driving, since the nav system will cut off the video image when its senses movement of the car. its not a simple hand brake ground anymore. there is a way to trick it out, you can find that info online. BUT I woulnd do it...youll lose any warranty if anything fails on te equipment, and I may sound like grandpa but you should not be watching a dvd while driving. a lot of accidents are caused by stupid ppl talking on celphones and trying to change the track of the dvd theyr watching. you can get still the n-1 in old stock in some places or rb units. if you have the cash then the n-2 is a great unit, and will allow you to have video on the rear screens or on the visor for your wife and display the nav while driving on the head unit screen, and you can by-pass that safety feature if you dont like it, you just have to be aware of the consequences.

New Post 01-03-2006 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for salcedohumberto Click here to Send salcedohumberto a Private Message Find more posts by salcedohumberto Add salcedohumberto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting