Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > won my first comp today
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mrwigglezdj

won my first comp today

hell yea enterd my first comp and won 1st place not real loud @134.1 but have many tips to get louder check my install gallery to see the award and trophy

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-28-2006 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE: won my first comp today

quote:
Originally posted on 01-28-2006 by mrwigglezdj
hell yea enterd my first comp and won 1st place not real loud @134.1 but have many tips to get louder check my install gallery to see the award and trophy

All Right!!! Lets Party!!! Congrats on your victory!!!

New Post 01-29-2006 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thrtyhz

Congrats, it's kinda addictive. Don't make that van where you can't work out of it anymore.lol

New Post 01-29-2006 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for thrtyhz Click here to Send thrtyhz a Private Message Find more posts by thrtyhz Add thrtyhz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RPMSOUNDS

RE: won my first comp today

quote:
Originally posted on 01-28-2006 by mrwigglezdj

^5 on the win..... and so it begins... the need for more!!! LOL it is like a drug.... I remember my 1st win and how great it felt... then I lost and wanted that win again.... after that it was down hill. I now have a sub box with wheels and batteries... LOL

New Post 01-30-2006 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RPMSOUNDS Click here to Send RPMSOUNDS a Private Message Find more posts by RPMSOUNDS Add RPMSOUNDS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katznklownz

helllll yeahhhh

way to go man, i cant wait to get my first win, ill probly freak out or sumthin, lol

New Post 01-31-2006 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for katznklownz Click here to Send katznklownz a Private Message Find more posts by katznklownz Add katznklownz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

RE: helllll yeahhhh

quote:
Originally posted on 01-31-2006 by katznklownz
way to go man, i cant wait to get my first win, ill probly freak out or sumthin, lol

lol i did and it pissed off the guys i was against with 6000 dollar systems because all their money still failed them but failed against a fuckin work van nonetheless

New Post 01-31-2006 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katznklownz

RE: RE: helllll yeahhhh

quote:
Originally posted on 01-31-2006 by mrwigglezdj
lol i did and it pissed off the guys i was against with 6000 dollar systems because all their money still failed them but failed against a fuckin work van nonetheless

That is too sweet, ive been bustin my butt getting mine ready, still have to finish the interior and then finish installing the audio and video.

New Post 01-31-2006 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for katznklownz Click here to Send katznklownz a Private Message Find more posts by katznklownz Add katznklownz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dyedef1966

Congrats! feels great, dont it??

New Post 01-31-2006 03:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dyedef1966 Click here to Send dyedef1966 a Private Message Find more posts by dyedef1966 Add dyedef1966 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ALLORIONS

congrats, now you will find your self chacing every show in your area!

New Post 02-01-2006 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ALLORIONS Click here to Send ALLORIONS a Private Message Find more posts by ALLORIONS Add ALLORIONS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sqliberty

You will end up going to shows not in your area as well. That's what happened to me. I am driving from Northern Illinois to Louisville KY in a few weeks for my first show of the season.

New Post 02-01-2006 09:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sqliberty Click here to Send sqliberty a Private Message Find more posts by sqliberty Add sqliberty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-01-2006 by sqliberty
You will end up going to shows not in your area as well. That's what happened to me. I am driving from Northern Illinois to Louisville KY in a few weeks for my first show of the season.

lol sadly i am already my very first show was suppoesd to be only a hr drive according to the promoter and took me 2.5 hrs and 250 round trip miles to do lol i wasnt too pleased with the drive because i need my van for work but am going to do it again in 2 weeks lol ill hit every show within 300 miles and possibly make a trip to daytona when spring break nats are here and visit my family down there to save on lodgeing

New Post 02-01-2006 09:20 AM
sqliberty

I wanted to go to SBN to compete in MECA, but it's just not in the budget this year.Next year for sure.

New Post 02-01-2006 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sqliberty Click here to Send sqliberty a Private Message Find more posts by sqliberty Add sqliberty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

RE:

quote:
I wanted to go to SBN to compete in MECA, but it's just not in the budget this year.Next year for sure.

if i knew i wouldnt be the laughn stock of the show i would go because my dad lives 20 mins north or daytona so free lodgeing but i doubt i have anything to compete with in daytona and its 450 miles there so 900 round trip just to be laughed at i dont think so lol

New Post 02-01-2006 08:21 PM
katznklownz

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-01-2006 by mrwigglezdj
if i knew i wouldnt be the laughn stock of the show i would go because my dad lives 20 mins north or daytona so free lodgeing but i doubt i have anything to compete with in daytona and its 450 miles there so 900 round trip just to be laughed at i dont think so lol

let em laugh, at least your out there trying to do something rather than just sitten around waiting.

New Post 02-09-2006 11:23 PM
spkrman

RE:

quote:

kickass man! I'll be down there for casper too =)

Look for the red/grey blazer in S2, hopefully winning!

New Post 02-11-2006 01:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for spkrman Click here to Send spkrman a Private Message Find more posts by spkrman Add spkrman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting