Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Boom Responsibly www.bcae1.com
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
volLVLn9ne

Boom Responsibly www.bcae1.com

Please 'Boom' Responsibly As most of you have noticed, the noise ordinances have become much tougher lately. Most of this is due to idiots, yes IDIOTS, who drive through residential areas with their windows down while their system is playing at full power. To make things worse, the music they listen to has all sorts of foul language that's not suitable for small children, (who may be playing outside). There are even a few people, who are even beyond idiot status, that play their systems at full power through residential areas after 10:00 PM (when many people go to bed). I don't believe that this type of behavior is good for the industry. If the fines get too stiff, people will stop buying large systems. If this happens, more people will get out of car audio (who wants a mediocre system). People get interested in things because they're exciting. A deck and four 6.5" speakers are not going to interest many of the younger car audio enthusiasts. If car audio enthusiasts keep annoying more and more people, the fines will keep getting tougher. All of this will only reduce interest in the equipment that fuels the industry. If you want to listen to your system at full volume, get out on the highway where there's little chance of bothering anyone. When you get to a red light, turn it down. If the only thing attractive about you is your 'system', you have some work to do. Bottom line... Think about what you're doing. Think about other people. It's not the end of the world if you have to turn the volume down for a little while. I'm citing this to www.bcae1.com, and posting it in all forums here, to get this message out... if you haven't seen it, please heed to it's advice, and help this sport continue on without pissing people off. THANKS GUYS!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-03-2006 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volLVLn9ne Click here to Send volLVLn9ne a Private Message Find more posts by volLVLn9ne Add volLVLn9ne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volLVLn9ne

Sorry I've got this posted so many times

I have this posted so many times, because I really, really, really love car audio, and I want everyone to have a great system, that they are happy with... but I also understand the truth in this little blurb, and I am sorry if it's been posted here before, but I feel like it should be put out there as much as possible, to keep people informed, that their ignorance, or incoderation for other people, is hurting the sport that they put so much time, money and *maybe* effort into. So I just want to get this out there, so that this sport carries on. I don't want to be the only one bumpin down the street, I like to hear other systems when I'm in town during the day, it lets me know that I'm not the only one. THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!

New Post 02-03-2006 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volLVLn9ne Click here to Send volLVLn9ne a Private Message Find more posts by volLVLn9ne Add volLVLn9ne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Very well put, it is up to us to keep the laws from getting tougher. I had this guy come thru at 1:00am booming loud, didn,t even hear me pepper his tail gate with the 12 gauge, If your car can be shoot at 1:00am you in it and not hear it over your loud stereo. You are a asshole.

New Post 02-03-2006 10:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volLVLn9ne

LOL Imagine...

thats funny, imagining some guy with the stereo so loud (he was probably just trying to concentrate on going in a straight line, cuz the bass was distorting his vision) that he didn't realize he got shot! that's great... as long as noone died, just give that fucker an UP FRONT message next time. go out and stand in front of his car with the shotgun, and let him know for realz! Here's and Idea i'll post on all these... Everyone who agrees with this, and wants to get the word out... print out like 100 of these things, or print one and get coppies, and take them to shows, or when you're out curzin, so that way when you get pulled over *during the day* you can be like "officer look, I got a loud stereo, but I don't approve of assholes with loud stereos, I hand these out to everyone with a loud stereo that I meet." who knows it might just take the edge of the cop! just a thought!

New Post 02-03-2006 12:54 PM
Donsway

Hard to get out there any faster, I was in bed asleep. It was just alittle bird shot real small BBs, won't go through glass from far away. Hey I shot him some birds.lol

New Post 02-03-2006 01:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundBeforeSight

I'll agree with you. Even though I am a teenager and really really want to show off my system, I still consider the others. It even bothers me when others decide to play full blast at red lights. I can't remember how many times me and my roommate have gotten into fights with the kids next door who think its fun to blast their home system to the same some for hours upon hours at around midnight. My analogy... if a gun enthusiast likes his guns so much, would he go out and start shooting like crazy? (wow, i look back and realize that it was a pretty bad analogy).

New Post 02-04-2006 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundBeforeSight Click here to Send SoundBeforeSight a Private Message Find more posts by SoundBeforeSight Add SoundBeforeSight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Shooting guns like crazy is just fun, just would not go shooting out in front of someones house at 1:00 am. I would wake them up make them mad and yes they would shoot me.lol

New Post 02-04-2006 11:42 PM
volLVLn9ne

i love this forum

i can post and people reply... i haven't been on the iternet in about 2 years, and back then i was just downloading, and ebaying stereo stuff, never knew about forums that much, only that they existedm and were handy links from google... but being a part of a forum is so tight, and i can't wait to get my car... gnar... GNAR-D OUT! it'll be so clean when it's done. and i'm running a business on tips only, doing installs for people, and building them stereo setups... doing everything for free, and at the exact cost that i get everything for... i'll be making some serious tips. anyways... that should speed up the time it takes me to get the exterior and engine done... then it'll be a full blown show car... and tires and rims would help. i was thinking 18" 5points and some high quality rain tires. the engine will be fule eficcent and will look clean.

New Post 02-05-2006 04:47 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting