Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > This guy is an ass
Go Back Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
99oldsintrigue

This guy is an ass

You know those people you think you know? man, this guy was getting a system put in, and i had my memphis 15'', and told him id sell it to him for $100 in the box. I only did it because i known him for a while. So a couple days go bye, and i didnt have an amp, so he said i could use his 400 watt on my other sub. I wasnt cool with that, but i drove home with it bumpin it nice, and he was with me all the way, saying he couldnt believe how loud it was on 400 watts. LOng story short he blew the amp somehow and is blaming it on me. He claims i did it because i drove home with it and he wasnt there. I swore to him it worked when i removed it. SO now im out a sub, and its really pissing me off. HE says hes not gonna pay me, and i said i hope you wont miss it too bad. So the threats went on, and i just went over there to look at the amp, and sure enuff its blown. Now hes starting shit with other ppl, like man, he keyed your car,telling them i did it and stuff. What should i do?? A. kick his ass and then have his friends to deal with B. let the sub slide and put up with his shit. AAAH im so mad. SOrry for the long post.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-05-2006 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 99oldsintrigue Click here to Send 99oldsintrigue a Private Message Find more posts by 99oldsintrigue Add 99oldsintrigue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassaholic

i personally would stomp a mudhole in his ass, just for the shit talkin'. Shit happens, an amp blew, no need for lies to others going around.

New Post 02-05-2006 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Just do his mom and be done with it.

New Post 02-05-2006 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
99oldsintrigue

Hmmm, the left over rimerol might come in handy! lol

New Post 02-05-2006 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 99oldsintrigue Click here to Send 99oldsintrigue a Private Message Find more posts by 99oldsintrigue Add 99oldsintrigue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spcdwayne

kick his teeth in and tell him "thanks for the shitty amp".bro dont put up for nobodys BS.

New Post 02-05-2006 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for spcdwayne Click here to Send spcdwayne a Private Message Find more posts by spcdwayne Add spcdwayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RPMSOUNDS

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-05-2006 by Donsway
Just do his mom and be done with it.

^5 if mom is doable... and let sub go but take the blown amp... get it refurbed and bang away with it..... bet that would really piss him off as if tossing 2 nuts in his moms face isn't bad enough!!! LOL

New Post 02-06-2006 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RPMSOUNDS Click here to Send RPMSOUNDS a Private Message Find more posts by RPMSOUNDS Add RPMSOUNDS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
99oldsintrigue

Well he showed up today, words were said, i knocked his ass down, took the sub, and drove off. He got a cop, tried to file theft, but i told him the story, showed him my receipt, and everythings cool!

New Post 02-06-2006 06:00 PM
Donsway

You should still do his mom.

New Post 02-06-2006 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RPMSOUNDS

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-06-2006 by Donsway

yea then we can call you 99oldsmomdoer !!!!!

New Post 02-06-2006 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RPMSOUNDS Click here to Send RPMSOUNDS a Private Message Find more posts by RPMSOUNDS Add RPMSOUNDS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Can you redo your name, that's a good one.hahahahaha

New Post 02-06-2006 08:49 PM
99oldsintrigue

haha, i saw his mom, not doable.

New Post 02-06-2006 10:07 PM
bassaholic

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-06-2006 by Donsway

Damn thats funny

New Post 02-08-2006 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaboran

or just not do anything... its yer sub.. he was dumb enough to put HIS amp in YOUR car.... it cant be proven that you did anything anyways... u have a reciept for the sub.. its yours... just deal with his shit for a while.. he will get over it eventually... hell.. its probably only a $100 amp anyways.... why get all bent out of shape for something so crappy

New Post 02-08-2006 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
99oldsintrigue

actually its like $50 at walmart, and he bought it used for $30, so uh ya. my sub was $150, then the box was $50, so uh ya, the cop is a dumbass when he said it was an equal distribution of goods recieved and goods bought. I yelled out bullshit..lol

New Post 02-10-2006 11:29 PM
everlasting289

Now I woulda jus shot a potato through his windsheild at 3am, I'd like to see him prove that one. But I guess the way you settled it was..... less illegal??

New Post 02-11-2006 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for everlasting289 Click here to Send everlasting289 a Private Message Find more posts by everlasting289 Add everlasting289 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting