Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > comps in ga
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alpinexman

comps in ga

does anyone know of any comps in either atlanta or south ga? im not going to be in them, i would just like to go to one. thanks in advance.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-09-2006 02:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alpinexman Click here to Send alpinexman a Private Message Find more posts by alpinexman Add alpinexman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cmeace

I've been trying to find some info on some local shows here as well. For some reason, I can't seem to locate any. I'm sure there has to be some, it's just finding them. I think I will check with a local shop. If I come up with something, I will let you know.

New Post 02-22-2006 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cmeace Click here to Send cmeace a Private Message Find more posts by cmeace Add cmeace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alpinexman

thanks man, yea i have some shops and none of them know of any, but i would appreciate it man, let me know, later.

New Post 02-22-2006 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alpinexman Click here to Send alpinexman a Private Message Find more posts by alpinexman Add alpinexman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mhaze911

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-22-2006 by alpinexman
thanks man, yea i have some shops and none of them know of any, but i would appreciate it man, let me know, later.

There are two shops in Tifton that have shows almost every other month or so. I will keep an eye out for ya. My brother (rhaze36) goes to a lot of shows in the middle Ga area,I'll ask him If I can ever catch him.

New Post 02-23-2006 09:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mhaze911 Click here to Send mhaze911 a Private Message Find more posts by mhaze911 Add mhaze911 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting