Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > To All The Haters...
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
googly

Nobody denies the fact that you have a great car, it just seems a little shifty how your car was always at the top of the points list, and never dropped.

There's nothing wrong with a little self promotion, but I think you took it to an extreme. I think that it is safe to say that most people on here simply post there cars on here, enter some H2H's once in a while, and just let people who come visit the site rate their cars. I don't think this was the case with you.

It seems like you went out of your way to 1)Excessively promote the hell out of your car anyway you could, (which there is no law against, but in my opinion is kinda shifty) or 2) You were able to rate/vote on your own car repeatedly to gain higher points and keep yourself on top.

Now, I could be totally wrong, but that is my opinion (and I'm sure more than a few other people's as well), and personally I'm not sorry to see you go.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-25-2006 05:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for googly Click here to Send googly a Private Message Find more posts by googly Add googly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
googly

I think you've mistaken me for someone else.....

1) I never said that I could see to it that I could make any car win. Maybe you could point out that post to me, so I could see it?

2) I did NOT send any letter to anyone.

I'm simply making an observation and expressing my opinion.

New Post 02-25-2006 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for googly Click here to Send googly a Private Message Find more posts by googly Add googly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OnYrMrk

well I dropped 4 points since yesterday, someone out there hates me. Oh well. Just more fuel for the fire. BTW...for all the haters out there, I too keep track of the crap that comes my way. Good luck getting to me, I could care less if my car rates in the 8's or in the 2's...you are still giving me points. Have fun trying to diss me. No skin off my ass.

New Post 02-25-2006 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OnYrMrk Click here to Send OnYrMrk a Private Message Find more posts by OnYrMrk Add OnYrMrk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OnYrMrk

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-25-2006 by googly
I think you've mistaken me for someone else.....

1) I never said that I could see to it that I could make any car win. Maybe you could point out that post to me, so I could see it?

2) I did NOT send any letter to anyone.

I'm simply making an observation and expressing my opinion.

seems to me like you have a vendetta against TK. I have taken note of the posts you have against TK...kinda shifty if you ask me. Not to coin a phrase. earlier you stated that you won't miss TK...what did he ever do to you? better yet, what did you do to him? I am through here.

New Post 02-25-2006 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OnYrMrk Click here to Send OnYrMrk a Private Message Find more posts by OnYrMrk Add OnYrMrk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ccrunner21d

hey could some please tel me what is goin on cause i notice that cars are missing> and time keeper wheres ur car. i loved that car! yau win alot but who cares theres still alot of other sections to win in, god people need to chill.

New Post 02-25-2006 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ccrunner21d Click here to Send ccrunner21d a Private Message Find more posts by ccrunner21d Add ccrunner21d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spcdwayne

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-25-2006 by TimeKeeper
Better watch out...he'll drop you another tenth of a point...LOL.

my suggestions is that all of those that dont post a picture in there profile should be hold until they submit a photo for the profile,its easy to hide behind a shadow an create all these fake users,the fun is gone because of these type of people.

New Post 02-26-2006 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for spcdwayne Click here to Send spcdwayne a Private Message Find more posts by spcdwayne Add spcdwayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

well personaly i see tk's car as a modern marvle and a wonderful work of art and it truly shows what could be done to ones car if and when funds are aval and see no place for argument on his win/loose streak his car is great and deserves all the wins that come to it and the haters just have too much time on their hands and too many friends to come here and rate low and change their internet settings and do it over and over again i mean comeon now grow up a little most of the people here come to learn more and enjoy others installs and the haters cant stand to see so many people on one site enjoying the installs and haveing a little comp. nothing major just something fun and kill some time .. but i could go on and on with em but maybe there is a way to ban the persons ip address so they couldnt visit the site and or a way to see the ips of the ones coming to the site so the admins can look for double loggers/voters and ban them certian people...

New Post 02-26-2006 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sodaman

dont sweat it

sorry dwayne. no picture yet. just joined. waiting for picture to be approved. all i got to say is tk, you show us a list of all of your accomplishments and say, look at this list. i dont need to win this competition. i already have the most wins. with a list like that i dont see why you just, dont sweat it.

New Post 02-26-2006 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sodaman Click here to Send sodaman a Private Message Find more posts by sodaman Add sodaman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sodaman

gotta admit

i have to admit its been quite interesting reading all of the posts on this meltdown of the ,never to be forgotten, carstereo install competeition

New Post 02-26-2006 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sodaman Click here to Send sodaman a Private Message Find more posts by sodaman Add sodaman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spcdwayne

RE: gotta admit

quote:
Originally posted on 02-26-2006 by sodaman
i have to admit its been quite interesting reading all of the posts on this meltdown of the ,never to be forgotten, carstereo install competeition

wow! you know to much for being a newbie here in the website with 1 day old.wich regular member are you?

New Post 02-26-2006 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for spcdwayne Click here to Send spcdwayne a Private Message Find more posts by spcdwayne Add spcdwayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sodaman

best buds

sorry im not worthy of the pro judge status. i guess i was under the belief that this site was designed for for anyone interested in the car audio field. i thoght this was a forum where the more experienced installers, like tk or rhino, could share info with each other, and help the newbies, such as myself. i was unaware that my posts were that unwelcome. so ill try to keep them to a minimum. or not. unless everyone agrees with dwayne. then im put in my place

New Post 02-26-2006 02:50 AM
subcurrent

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-25-2006 by googly
Nobody denies the fact that you have a great car, it just seems a little shifty how your car was always at the top of the points list, and never dropped.

There's nothing wrong with a little self promotion, but I think you took it to an extreme. I think that it is safe to say that most people on here simply post there cars on here, enter some H2H's once in a while, and just let people who come visit the site rate their cars. I don't think this was the case with you.

It seems like you went out of your way to 1)Excessively promote the hell out of your car anyway you could, (which there is no law against, but in my opinion is kinda shifty) or 2) You were able to rate/vote on your own car repeatedly to gain higher points and keep yourself on top.

Now, I could be totally wrong, but that is my opinion (and I'm sure more than a few other people's as well), and personally I'm not sorry to see you go.

That's what it takes to be a winner. I'd say alot of these top installs have had sleepless nights trying to get ready for a show while there competitors sleep, putting thought into every last detail while most wouldn't worry with it and they bring that same attitude here.
It's not shifty to use the rules to your advantage, even stretch them, to push the limits. It takes innovation to keep this sport/hobby moving. It's my opinion that you could learn something from this and that it could help you here and throughout life.

New Post 02-26-2006 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for subcurrent Click here to Send subcurrent a Private Message Find more posts by subcurrent Add subcurrent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-26-2006 by subcurrent
That's what it takes to be a winner. I'd say alot of these top installs have had sleepless nights trying to get ready for a show while there competitors sleep, putting thought into every last detail while most wouldn't worry with it and they bring that same attitude here.
It's not shifty to use the rules to your advantage, even stretch them, to push the limits. It takes innovation to keep this sport/hobby moving. It's my opinion that you could learn something from this and that it could help you here and throughout life.

You have a very good valed point,and I agree with the sleepless nights.
Every show I go to, I spend the night before it at a nearest car wash stall cleaning and preping,then all morning as well at the show. Not to mention during the average week before the show,usually every week during carshow season,cleaning, preping,testing etc...
It's not easy,But it is fun,and for what? For me its seeing and watching the crowd go nuts over what I have done to a simple looking import station wagon that most people would not have even dreamed of doing,yet when they see it,wished they did the same thing.
Especially the kids, To me thats worth every minute to see a kid get really excited to see M.B.
But on the internet,While I like the competition and such,You have to expect people with not too much maturity to act the way they do,after all,how can ya control low mentality when there isnt a way to control it?

If the stunts that are pulled on the net were pulled in real life,People would be jailed,hurt, or even killed by some of the actions done on the net.(But lately the news is showing otherwise) And untill someone can figure out how to "police" the net, these people that have done damage anywheres on the net,will continue to do so cause they dont really realize what they are doing,and they dont have to pay atonement for there actions.And that goes for both sides of an argument.
Personally though,whatever you do on the net is the same as in real life, You may not be caught by man,but you are watched by your higher power and will be judged as well.
I know I will probably be shot for this but I just had to voice my op and I still feel everyone has a right for an opinion,These wrong doings on both sides of this incidences should be resolved between the arguing parties, not innocent bystanders.I say leave the bystanders alone please,They are here to have the experience that the winners have had,please allow them that chance as well on an honost level.I have had a few differences as well with others,but never have I took my anger out on innocent people,and never will. R

New Post 02-26-2006 09:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sodaman

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-26-2006 by Rhaze36
You have a very good valed point,and I agree with the sleepless nights.
Every show I go to, I spend the night before it at a nearest car wash stall cleaning and preping,then all morning as well at the show. Not to mention during the average week before the show,usually every week during carshow season,cleaning, preping,testing etc...
It's not easy,But it is fun,and for what? For me its seeing and watching the crowd go nuts over what I have done to a simple looking import station wagon that most people would not have even dreamed of doing,yet when they see it,wished they did the same thing.
Especially the kids, To me thats worth every minute to see a kid get really excited to see M.B.
But on the internet,While I like the competition and such,You have to expect people with not too much maturity to act the way they do,after all,how can ya control low mentality when there isnt a way to control it?

If the stunts that are pulled on the net were pulled in real life,People would be jailed,hurt, or even killed by some of the actions done on the net.(But lately the news is showing otherwise) And untill someone can figure out how to "police" the net, these people that have done damage anywheres on the net,will continue to do so cause they dont really realize what they are doing,and they dont have to pay atonement for there actions.And that goes for both sides of an argument.
Personally though,whatever you do on the net is the same as in real life, You may not be caught by man,but you are watched by your higher power and will be judged as well.
I know I will probably be shot for this but I just had to voice my op and I still feel everyone has a right for an opinion,These wrong doings on both sides of this incidences should be resolved between the arguing parties, not innocent bystanders.I say leave the bystanders alone please,They are here to have the experience that the winners have had,please allow them that chance as well on an honost level.I have had a few differences as well with others,but never have I took my anger out on innocent people,and never will. R

very well put. but thats why the net is what it is. it allows anyone to use it for their benefit. whether it be to show what they got, or whether it be to hide behind it.

New Post 02-26-2006 10:17 AM
bassaholic

RE: best buds

quote:
Originally posted on 02-26-2006 by sodaman
sorry im not worthy of the pro judge status. i guess i was under the belief that this site was designed for for anyone interested in the car audio field. i thoght this was a forum where the more experienced installers, like tk or rhino, could share info with each other, and help the newbies, such as myself. i was unaware that my posts were that unwelcome. so ill try to keep them to a minimum. or not. unless everyone agrees with dwayne. then im put in my place

everyone one is welcome that truely cares about learning/teaching. If you have any questions ask. You will never hear me complain about what questions are asked, and ill help if possible.

New Post 02-26-2006 10:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting