Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > SQL 4 channel Amp????
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mspec

SQL 4 channel Amp????

Any Suggestions on a 4channel SQL amp??? I've been thinking about going with an A/D/S PQ10 or PQ20 maybe?? Amp will be driving 4" comps and 6 1/2 coax(comps maybe). Running off of a Alpine 7998. Suggestions anyone????

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-02-2006 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mspec Click here to Send Mspec a Private Message Find more posts by Mspec Add Mspec to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mobass

old school orion 425hcca or ppi pcx4100

New Post 03-03-2006 12:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mobass Click here to Send mobass a Private Message Find more posts by mobass Add mobass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mspec

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-03-2006 by mobass
old school orion 425hcca or ppi pcx4100

Mobass, Don't get me wrong those two amps are really nice pieces and are an excellent choice, but i am limited to space also (under front seats) Any other suggestions anyone?? THanks for the input guys!

New Post 03-03-2006 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mspec Click here to Send Mspec a Private Message Find more posts by Mspec Add Mspec to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mobass

i run a alpine mrvf354....or something like that under the seat of my wifes sidekick and it works geat lots of power bullet proof easy install everything is on one side its an older model

New Post 03-03-2006 04:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mobass Click here to Send mobass a Private Message Find more posts by mobass Add mobass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stratusrt01

I run a Memphis MC-3004, and it's crystal clear, but I think it's to long to fit under a seat.

New Post 03-03-2006 04:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for stratusrt01 Click here to Send stratusrt01 a Private Message Find more posts by stratusrt01 Add stratusrt01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
99ss

under seats of what, whats your ride?

New Post 03-03-2006 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 99ss Click here to Send 99ss a Private Message Find more posts by 99ss Add 99ss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mspec

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-03-2006 by 99ss
under seats of what, whats your ride?

Mazda b2600i ext cab.

New Post 03-03-2006 11:13 PM
99ss

does it have to go under the seat? How much room down there? measure it out

New Post 03-04-2006 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 99ss Click here to Send 99ss a Private Message Find more posts by 99ss Add 99ss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmadog

You can find the art series ppi a404 all the time on ebay. They say some of the best as far as sq but it is 14 inches long. theres one on ebay for 275 bin but ya might do better.

New Post 03-04-2006 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mmmadog Click here to Send mmmadog a Private Message Find more posts by mmmadog Add mmmadog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlienAudio

RE: SQL 4 channel Amp????

quote:
Originally posted on 03-02-2006 by Mspec
Any Suggestions on a 4channel SQL amp??? I've been thinking about going with an A/D/S PQ10 or PQ20 maybe?? Amp will be driving 4" comps and 6 1/2 coax(comps maybe). Running off of a Alpine 7998. Suggestions anyone????

great head unit by the way, I have one myself. I would not recommend the ADS PQ10 or PQ20, they are clean amps, but are not as powerful as some myths have descibed them as. I have the PQ20 and I replaced it with a PPI Powerclass PC450 and the improvement was overwhelming. I would suggest looking into a used JL 300/4 or a PPI 440 or 480. you won't regret it. good luck with your decision.

New Post 03-05-2006 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AlienAudio Click here to Send AlienAudio a Private Message Find more posts by AlienAudio Add AlienAudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlienAudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-04-2006 by mmmadog
You can find the art series ppi a404 all the time on ebay. They say some of the best as far as sq but it is 14 inches long. theres one on ebay for 275 bin but ya might do better.

great amps, "I would know", I run one... but they don't fit under seats. and in my opinion they are much to beautiful of amplifiers to put under a seat. :)

New Post 03-05-2006 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AlienAudio Click here to Send AlienAudio a Private Message Find more posts by AlienAudio Add AlienAudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mspec

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-04-2006 by mmmadog

Alien, do you still have that pq20?? if you do how much would you want to get rid of it for??

New Post 03-14-2006 12:38 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting