Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Carshows.
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rhaze36

Carshows.

If anybody's interested and are near these shows,I am gonna try to be at these shows if at all possible. Hope I can see a few of yall there at any of these shows. R
March 18, Eastpoint,Fla. eastpointribcookoff.com
March25,Ashburn,Ga.(fireant festival), Or Hooters of Albany,Or cherry blossom festival in Macon,Or Wacissa UMC show Wacissa,Fla. Not sure which of these four I'll be at, but will let yall know a day or two ahead of time.
April 1,April fools rod run,Waycross Ga,Or Blastfromthefastpast carshow Miller park,Marietta,Ga.
April 8th Hogwild carshow Tifton,Ga
April 9th,Vidallia carshow (boom contest there I think) Vidalia Ga.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-16-2006 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

i must live in the wrong part of fla when it comes to events lol theres only a few around here and they are spaced way apart and tend to be over 150+ round trip each one lol

New Post 03-16-2006 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozinit

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-16-2006 by mrwigglezdj
i must live in the wrong part of fla when it comes to events lol theres only a few around here and they are spaced way apart and tend to be over 150+ round trip each one lol

You aren't kidding.
I've resigned myself to have to miss SBN this year, but I'm at least hitting all the local shows that I can drive to and from within a day.
Now if I can just get my new enclosure built and tuned by the first of April. It would be a nice thing to win a contest on my birthday. LoL

New Post 03-16-2006 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lozinit Click here to Send lozinit a Private Message Find more posts by lozinit Add lozinit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-16-2006 by mrwigglezdj

On March 25th,theres a show in Pembroke Pines.. Dont know bout spl contest though,and on the 26th,there's one in Hollywood,Again,I dont know if there'll be an sol contest.

New Post 03-16-2006 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

are there any in the southern part of alabama or south west part of georga?

New Post 03-18-2006 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-18-2006 by mrwigglezdj

Are you near Dothan? You just missed a big one there last weekend. I'll see what I can find for ya.

New Post 03-18-2006 11:02 PM
mrwigglezdj

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-18-2006 by Rhaze36
Are you near Dothan? You just missed a big one there last weekend. I'll see what I can find for ya.

dothan isnt that far about 130 miles there *about the same dist. to my first show lol*but id be willing to drive it i drive more miles than that a day for regular work

New Post 03-19-2006 12:27 AM
ssi

quote:
Originally posted on 03-16-2006 by Rhaze36
On March 25th,theres a show in Pembroke Pines.. Dont know bout spl contest though,and on the 26th,there's one in Hollywood,Again,I dont know if there'll be an sol contest.

do you have any contact info for these shows? im ready to compete again and i'm having a hard time waiting till the 9th of april. --btw - see you in vidalia if i dont make it to these shows! just wait 'till you see the car this year. if you thought last year was loud you havent seen anything yet!

New Post 03-19-2006 09:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-19-2006 by ssi
do you have any contact info for these shows? im ready to compete again and i'm having a hard time waiting till the 9th of april. --btw - see you in vidalia if i dont make it to these shows! just wait 'till you see the car this year. if you thought last year was loud you havent seen anything yet!

I'll bet it is!! So far everythings go for the 9th.I havent found much for db contests yet,still looking.

New Post 03-19-2006 07:18 PM
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-18-2006 by mrwigglezdj

So far All I found for west ga,is Albany. I'll keep looking. But mostly I work the standard shows and occasionally I'll run across a db show.

New Post 03-19-2006 07:21 PM
mrwigglezdj

quote:
Originally posted on 03-19-2006 by Rhaze36
So far All I found for west ga,is Albany. I'll keep looking. But mostly I work the standard shows and occasionally I'll run across a db show.

albany would be nice... very far but i have a grandfather that lives there and i havent seen him in a few years so i might trael there for a spl show

New Post 03-20-2006 10:58 PM
Rhaze36

quote:
Originally posted on 03-20-2006 by mrwigglezdj
albany would be nice... very far but i have a grandfather that lives there and i havent seen him in a few years so i might trael there for a spl show

Okay check these sites out and see what you can find.(Remember I dont do much spl,so I dont have much on Spl.) I like going to reg shows cause I get a lot of ideas sometimes and I meet a lot of good peeps at these shows. R

sgccc.org (south Ga classic car club
hemmings.com
rocknrod.com (there's a small show in Navarre Fla.IDK about spl though)at Navarre High school
tally-streetrodders.com
streetsourcemag.com
Hooters of Albany on the 25th of march (this weekend coming) usually has an spl drag as well. 229-435-2556 or simplntrist.com
If you go to any of these shows or any for that matters, You can talk to the managment about your specialty stuff and most times (especially at small shows) youll get flyers passed to ya about other shows that are not listed.What ever shows you go to keep all contact info at all times. I lost most of my contacts from last year due to a major comp crash a while back. I'll still be looking for more info though. I will be in Tifton on the 8th though as well as most of what I've listed above. R

Oh yeah,seems to me I heard something about enterprise Alabama nmext month? I'm not sure,You can probably contact any electronics shop in that area to find out anything. But I swear theres something around enterprise Al next month. Hmm I'l keep digging.

New Post 03-21-2006 12:56 AM
Rhaze36

quote:
Originally posted on 03-19-2006 by ssi

Only thing I find spl wise is around Atlanta and i lost that info. However there is SOMETHING coming soon in Macon,but not sure what. You can probably cal the chamber of commerce ther and ask them about any events like that though.

New Post 03-21-2006 01:05 AM
PaulD

MECA is doing 3 shows in Auburn/Opelika this summer ... it's not far from Columbus Ga

New Post 04-06-2006 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaulD Click here to Send PaulD a Private Message Find more posts by PaulD Add PaulD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting