Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > Audio stolen
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
matrixghost

Audio stolen

Okay, so just a few weeks ago my car was broken into and my whole system except the CD/MP3 player was stolen. They broke out my drivers side window, opened the trunk, took the stuff and ran. All while this was in my own damn drive way! Basically I was pissed. I know who it was, and hes got his shit comin' to him. But anyways. My car didn't have an alarm system of any type except the one that came with the car. That was if the window was broken the audio would not work, not a very good one, lol. By the way my car is a '98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. So now i'm looking for an extremely nice alarm system. I was thinking about a kill switch, a loud alarm to wake me up in the middle of the night if need be, maybe flash the lights on and off (not nessecary). If anyone has any other ideas other then these PLEASE let me know, thats why i'm here. I'm also looking to get a radar/lasar detector and a CB radio of some sort (a smaller one that can be reletively hidden somewhere in the front of the car). Thanks in advance everyone. In the mean time i'll keep looking around for ideas. =) later!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-02-2006 09:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for matrixghost Click here to Send matrixghost a Private Message Find more posts by matrixghost Add matrixghost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

a extra thing that my be cool to have as a deturnt would be to take a old model ingiton coil and wire it to one of the alram relays so when its actavated it will send high voltage to the door handles or something like that and shock the theif with 50000 volts and hopefuly detur em i know it could be done i knew a guy that had one wired into the back seat as a joke thing and when he wanted to fuck with someone he would throw a switch and shock the hell out of someone siting on the back seat but anyhoo its just a thought to think about

New Post 04-03-2006 12:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matrixghost

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-03-2006 by mrwigglezdj
a extra thing that my be cool to have as a deturnt would be to take a old model ingiton coil and wire it to one of the alram relays so when its actavated it will send high voltage to the door handles or something like that and shock the theif with 50000 volts and hopefuly detur em i know it could be done i knew a guy that had one wired into the back seat as a joke thing and when he wanted to fuck with someone he would throw a switch and shock the hell out of someone siting on the back seat but anyhoo its just a thought to think about

HAHAHAH, that would be such a great idea! I'll make sure to keep that in mind. Any other ideas or anything guys (possibly gals too!)?

New Post 04-03-2006 01:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for matrixghost Click here to Send matrixghost a Private Message Find more posts by matrixghost Add matrixghost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilpannel

Get one of thouse alarms that shock people :D I dont know if thats legal though

New Post 04-26-2006 08:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilpannel Click here to Send lilpannel a Private Message Find more posts by lilpannel Add lilpannel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-26-2006 by lilpannel
Get one of thouse alarms that shock people :D I dont know if thats legal though

'AutoTazer' & 'The Fire Blaster':

http://www.gettingit.com/article/69

New Post 04-26-2006 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RFVega Click here to Send RFVega a Private Message Find more posts by RFVega Add RFVega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigblueftbl

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-26-2006 by RFVega
'AutoTazer' & 'The Fire Blaster':

http://www.gettingit.com/article/69

after my car was broken into i bought some mini LOUD alarms, and put them inside my car and in the trunk.. in all i have 8 and each one is about 130 db.. i forgot what they are called but they work great.. also if u do get an alarm system go with a viper of clifford. and get a back up battery if they break into ur car. basicly get the most noise maken alarm out there ,.

New Post 04-28-2006 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigblueftbl Click here to Send bigblueftbl a Private Message Find more posts by bigblueftbl Add bigblueftbl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

Piezo Sirens

quote:
Originally posted on 04-28-2006 by bigblueftbl
after my car was broken into i bought some mini LOUD alarms, and put them inside my car and in the trunk.. in all i have 8 and each one is about 130 db.. i forgot what they are called but they work great.. also if u do get an alarm system go with a viper of clifford. and get a back up battery if they break into ur car. basicly get the most noise maken alarm out there ,.

Agree 100%!

They are called 'piezo' sirens. Very high pitch screamers that act like 'pain generators', especially in the interior.

DEI (makers of Viper....) has the model 513T and it is 120dB.

New Post 05-03-2006 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RFVega Click here to Send RFVega a Private Message Find more posts by RFVega Add RFVega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bangin12s

I got six 513T's on the inside of my ride...

quote:
Originally posted on 05-03-2006 by RFVega
Agree 100%!

They are called 'piezo' sirens. Very high pitch screamers that act like 'pain generators', especially in the interior.

DEI (makers of Viper....) has the model 513T and it is 120dB.

I got (6)120db sirens and (4)strobes on the inside!!! It will only go off if the doors, trunk or hood are open. I also added a starter interrupt to the circuit. It works AWESOME for just pin & tilt switches, relays and a pilot remote kit. It's quiet with the doors closed!! VERY LOUD when open. I won't get into the details on how it's wired, but I will tell you it's louder than most other alarms for sure. I used the caps to create a 2-3 second time delay on the sirens and strobes. That's more than enough time for the would be theif to open the door and get their head inside...then BAM...their out!!!

New Post 05-15-2006 03:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bangin12s Click here to Send bangin12s a Private Message Find more posts by bangin12s Add bangin12s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhino

RE: I got six 513T's on the inside of my ride...

quote:
Originally posted on 05-15-2006 by bangin12s
I got (6)120db sirens and (4)strobes on the inside!!! It will only go off if the doors, trunk or hood are open. I also added a starter interrupt to the circuit. It works AWESOME for just pin & tilt switches, relays and a pilot remote kit. It's quiet with the doors closed!! VERY LOUD when open. I won't get into the details on how it's wired, but I will tell you it's louder than most other alarms for sure. I used the caps to create a 2-3 second time delay on the sirens and strobes. That's more than enough time for the would be theif to open the door and get their head inside...then BAM...their out!!!

like your idea ron. i used just a batt, wire,2 relays,alarm siren and pin switches and wired the batt right to the batt you lift the amp the subs or lift the speaker covers your screwed inside. because your already in. then you put in a page alarm with out sirens. the relay is so it latches in around the the switches so the circut stays on. i put a couple on the out side too "sirens" to wake me up. any ways good luck rhino............

New Post 05-16-2006 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Add Rhino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting