Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Tell me this isnt funny!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1LowCavi

Tell me this isnt funny!!!

Today i went to help my dad shop for some front speakers....well his choice was best buy of course...well of course we got there they had everything showing some playing (sounded like crap lol) but newayz there so called audio installers where in a group being a bunch of stuck up pricks becuase they didnt think i knew nething or my dad knew nething about audios (he dont, but i do a little) well i asked for some helps i stood there and looked at him for like 3 minutes before he even looked over.....well he said wut? i was like what size is a 95 camaro front door speaker he told me 6.5 and stuff like that then he just left me standing there and went to 4 teenage boys (im 16 :( ) i then made a right turn to the subwoofer section and looked at the DUAL subs and was like i bet theses subs will bump and the same dude laughed at me and said ooooo yeah they will....i though of this forum and said "yeah man i just bought 3 JL 12 w7's with 2 JL 1000/1 but the car wouldnt start so i had to go buy a new barrtey i hope they will hit as hard as these subs" he looked at me and said 'are you kidding me?" i said "kidding you? naw i just wanted a little upgrade from stock" he went and told his buddys and they asked if they could see it i told em sure ill go get it right now and put the barretys in it me n my dad left with no speakers and i bet there still waiting for me LOL i love talking shit bout stuff i dont have LOL my point is i hope no one else's best buy audio install department is that mean

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-08-2006 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1LowCavi Click here to Send 1LowCavi a Private Message Find more posts by 1LowCavi Add 1LowCavi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nova

Dual subs in the Dual bandpass illuminated box is funny...

New Post 04-08-2006 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nova Click here to Send Nova a Private Message Find more posts by Nova Add Nova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1LowCavi

hell yea thats the ones i was talking bout lol

New Post 04-08-2006 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1LowCavi Click here to Send 1LowCavi a Private Message Find more posts by 1LowCavi Add 1LowCavi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nova

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-08-2006 by 1LowCavi
hell yea thats the ones i was talking bout lol

That is the only sub setup Dual markets... lol... I believe they are under 70 too...

New Post 04-09-2006 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nova Click here to Send Nova a Private Message Find more posts by Nova Add Nova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1LowCavi

i have some "425 watt" Duals i use to make boxes with...lol

New Post 04-09-2006 06:57 PM
loumill

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-09-2006 by Shannon
Fuck Bestbuy.

Word!

New Post 04-09-2006 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for loumill Click here to Send loumill a Private Message Find more posts by loumill Add loumill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i want to get a job installing there just cause i want to see how bad they really are. i mean i have only done one install and i bet i could do an install twice as good as them, they are a bunch of idiots. when i need budget stuff i go there it is cheep, in everyway. have it hooked up to my moms car got her amp and speakers there, alpine type s, my old sub, and an alpine amp, sounds pretty good(i installed it) but i never shop there for my stuff, and i dont know anyone near me that is any good for reasonable, so i taught myself, better than best buy.

New Post 04-10-2006 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mobass

RE: Tell me this isnt funny!!!

quote:
Originally posted on 04-08-2006 by 1LowCavi
Today i went to help my dad shop for some front speakers....well his choice was best buy of course...well of course we got there they had everything showing some playing (sounded like crap lol) but newayz there so called audio installers where in a group being a bunch of stuck up pricks becuase they didnt think i knew nething or my dad knew nething about audios (he dont, but i do a little) well i asked for some helps i stood there and looked at him for like 3 minutes before he even looked over.....well he said wut? i was like what size is a 95 camaro front door speaker he told me 6.5 and stuff like that then he just left me standing there and went to 4 teenage boys (im 16 :( ) i then made a right turn to the subwoofer section and looked at the DUAL subs and was like i bet theses subs will bump and the same dude laughed at me and said ooooo yeah they will....i though of this forum and said "yeah man i just bought 3 JL 12 w7's with 2 JL 1000/1 but the car wouldnt start so i had to go buy a new barrtey i hope they will hit as hard as these subs" he looked at me and said 'are you kidding me?" i said "kidding you? naw i just wanted a little upgrade from stock" he went and told his buddys and they asked if they could see it i told em sure ill go get it right now and put the barretys in it me n my dad left with no speakers and i bet there still waiting for me LOL i love talking shit bout stuff i dont have LOL my point is i hope no one else's best buy audio install department is that mean

well if you talk like you type i would not help you either.

New Post 04-10-2006 02:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mobass Click here to Send mobass a Private Message Find more posts by mobass Add mobass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1LowCavi

RE: RE: Tell me this isnt funny!!!

quote:
Originally posted on 04-10-2006 by mobass
well if you talk like you type i would not help you either.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know this was English Class. Thanks for telling me I can't type. Oh, By the way, if I got on the internet and went in forums and worried about the way people talk...well, i wouldnt have a life either....

New Post 04-10-2006 10:26 PM
BadaBoom

I went to circuit city, which is basically the same thing as best buy to pick up a double din dash kit and wire harness since they seemed to be the only one to carry it, since my car is so new. So was there, waiting and waiting well the workers were all talking among themselves. Was thinking in my head, yeah no wonder they sell shit stuff and dont get paid jack. So said excuse me, paying customer here that called about the dash kit and harness. They are look oh yeah, you with the new car. I am like yeah. So they go on, well since you have a new car maybe we can offer you some really good sound equipment. I was pollite at first and told them not interested. They keep pushing this dual crap. I was like never really heard of them before, playing dumb. Then he was like well we just got this kid to spend a lot of money on these subs and it is in the install bay if you want to hear it. I was like sure, why not. I sit in it and I am like wow, that is amazing. It had 4 of those 12's off some want to be kicker amp, that said kicker, but it couldnt have been. I know the new models and that wasnt kicker. Anyway I get out and they are like so you interested in buying some. I was like no thanks I have bought 1 speaker that has cost more than this whole setup. He is like what would that be. I was like it was a Kove Armagedon u-2 sub 15". He then says, who is Kove, lol! I started to chuckle and had to leave before I lost it. Those guys are pretty funny. Not saying they dont know anything, but for those guys there that day, they didnt. Hell I asked for a can for a pioneer 7600, and they were like, a can? Like yeah the medal piece to go around the deck to get a snug fit. Talk about having to use lamens terms to so called experts. lol!

New Post 04-11-2006 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BadaBoom Click here to Send BadaBoom a Private Message Find more posts by BadaBoom Add BadaBoom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigTwitch

MORAL OF THE STORY IS...DO THE SYSTEM YOURSELF...IF U CANT...U DONT DESERVE A SYSTEM...not to mention tha fact that if Circuit City/Best Buy "experts" actually had to properly tune an amp...they'd be jobless in a heart beat..."Uhh...just turn the gain up till it sounds good"...o yea..thatll work...lol

New Post 04-11-2006 10:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BigTwitch Click here to Send BigTwitch a Private Message Find more posts by BigTwitch Add BigTwitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

no i think there should be a test to test knowledge on carstereo at best buy and circuitcity, then post what they got on thier name tags. so we know who is the least idiot. and who to not talk 2. lol.

New Post 04-11-2006 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
defnyung

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-09-2006 by Shannon
Fuck Bestbuy.

Fuck bestbuy and Circuit City. I had similiar experiences with both. Bestbuy guy got pissed off at me for raising the volume on a deck. Comes over and tells me I can't have it that loud because he was working on a sale. I said to him, Yeah and you just lost one too stupid. Circuit City motherfuckers ignored me when I went in there to check out head units. It was on a sunday and it wasn't too busy. I was the only dude there looking at head units. I think their installers are like the president, C average installers.

New Post 04-11-2006 05:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

average? that is one of the best installers. lol, most are bellow average.

New Post 04-11-2006 05:37 PM
1LowCavi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-11-2006 by 9oh7
average? that is one of the best installers. lol, most are bellow average.

i dont care if they can install a 10,000 watt system if they ignore me they can kiss my ass lol

New Post 04-11-2006 09:43 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting