Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Either people need to stop swinging their e-dicks or grow up.
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yoda06

Either people need to stop swinging their e-dicks or grow up.

Doesn't really matter what happens, but this shit is stupid. Look at my car, and look at my shitty install. I have a rank higher than some incredibly clean installs, with nice cars to boot. I have less votes, and that's obviously helping, but Christ. It's obvious there's a bunch of sissy-ass slander being thrown around on, and get this, an internet forum. How fucking dense are some people here? No one in the real world cares about any kind of dispute you have with someone whose face is only known to you courtesy of a picture, and that's not even certain. Why waste your time, others time, and look like a giant whiney bitch in the process by voting everyone's installs down, and having pissing contests? Close the browser, and enjoy your damn stereo.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-10-2006 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1LowCavi

RE: Either people need to stop swinging their e-dicks or grow up.

quote:
Originally posted on 04-10-2006 by yoda06
Doesn't really matter what happens, but this shit is stupid. Look at my car, and look at my shitty install. I have a rank higher than some incredibly clean installs, with nice cars to boot. I have less votes, and that's obviously helping, but Christ. It's obvious there's a bunch of sissy-ass slander being thrown around on, and get this, an internet forum. How fucking dense are some people here? No one in the real world cares about any kind of dispute you have with someone whose face is only known to you courtesy of a picture, and that's not even certain. Why waste your time, others time, and look like a giant whiney bitch in the process by voting everyone's installs down, and having pissing contests? Close the browser, and enjoy your damn stereo.

That my friend is called "Haters" and then i get on here and try to type a funny story, and then get made fun of becuase of the way i type.......i though it was supposed to be a funny story, not english class.......

New Post 04-10-2006 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1LowCavi Click here to Send 1LowCavi a Private Message Find more posts by 1LowCavi Add 1LowCavi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KickerKitty

Yep. I find more respectful and knowledgable people in the caraudio.com forums. Maybe you might enjoy it there better? :] I do.

New Post 04-25-2006 12:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KickerKitty Click here to Send KickerKitty a Private Message Find more posts by KickerKitty Add KickerKitty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassaholic

moved to RoE forums myself

New Post 04-25-2006 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
goopster

yea roe is the shit,althouhg the bullshit is getting sorta bad on there to, owell that is the best forum, is ur name the same on there. is ur name the same on there bass

New Post 04-26-2006 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for goopster Click here to Send goopster a Private Message Find more posts by goopster Add goopster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassaholic

yeh it is

New Post 04-26-2006 10:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardhittingpunch

yeah... I dont visit RoE mush anymore :-( Death by DB is my new home.

New Post 04-26-2006 11:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hardhittingpunch Click here to Send hardhittingpunch a Private Message Find more posts by hardhittingpunch Add hardhittingpunch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SickNik

Well no matter where you go, there is going to be e-thugs, haters, and trolls. Only thing you can do is be the bigger man and not let it get to you. After all, like you said, its just a forum. The comps are for fun, and some people just take it way too seriously! I havent been on here in a while, but like to check back every once in a while. I have a lot of respect for some of the people on this forum, as well as others, and just continue to ignore the ones who are out to fill the void in their meaningless lives.

New Post 04-28-2006 04:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SickNik Click here to Send SickNik a Private Message Find more posts by SickNik Add SickNik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hammerhead

Ok let the rest of us know where is ROE forum located

New Post 04-28-2006 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hammerhead Click here to Send hammerhead a Private Message Find more posts by hammerhead Add hammerhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

It doesn't bother me per say. When I'm trying to read a thread for advice and tips, and get a bunch of grown men being bitches instead, I get annoyed. I like the close-knit feel of this site, and that makes me look past the shit this site has.

New Post 04-29-2006 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmyjam

per se

I'll be friends with anyone here except excesslancer, that kid is only trying to piss people off and I'll shit on him every chance I get.

New Post 04-29-2006 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jimmyjam Click here to Send jimmyjam a Private Message Find more posts by jimmyjam Add jimmyjam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
defnyung

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-28-2006 by SickNik
Well no matter where you go, there is going to be e-thugs, haters, and trolls. Only thing you can do is be the bigger man and not let it get to you. After all, like you said, its just a forum. The comps are for fun, and some people just take it way too seriously! I havent been on here in a while, but like to check back every once in a while. I have a lot of respect for some of the people on this forum, as well as others, and just continue to ignore the ones who are out to fill the void in their meaningless lives.

I totally agree with you and Yoda. After reading all the shit about Excess I thought I was back in high school. I'm 35yrs old. Then to read the crap between kkitty and britney...it was pathetic. I just can't believe kkitty ran away.

New Post 04-29-2006 05:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

Thank you jam. I hit "submit" and thought "ah shit". Long day of tests at school plus late work takes its tolls I guess.

New Post 04-30-2006 01:29 AM
spcdwayne

no more gallery

Im out.I took out my gallery.until this website doesn't get rid of the little kids.peace take care you all!!!!

New Post 05-02-2006 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for spcdwayne Click here to Send spcdwayne a Private Message Find more posts by spcdwayne Add spcdwayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SickNik

You shouldnt leave because of the so called "kids", like i said before, no matter where you go they will always be around. I go to all different forums all the time, and there is always trolls, and e-thugs, just enjoy the good people on here, and take the bad ones with a grain of salt.

New Post 05-02-2006 12:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SickNik Click here to Send SickNik a Private Message Find more posts by SickNik Add SickNik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting