Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > Nose itch
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hammerhead

Nose itch

I was able to get my Nose to itch today. It's a strange feeling.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-03-2006 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hammerhead Click here to Send hammerhead a Private Message Find more posts by hammerhead Add hammerhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

The ports firing under the seats of Ballsy make your butt go numb then itch.LOL

New Post 05-03-2006 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassaholic

dont know if it was the weather or not but it seemed like every time i played a song with real low notes the air movement caused static electricity build up and id get shocked when i got out of my car.

New Post 05-03-2006 10:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholic Click here to Send bassaholic a Private Message Find more posts by bassaholic Add bassaholic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeofromtheH

RE: Nose itch

quote:
Originally posted on 05-03-2006 by hammerhead

haha that's an awesome feeling! i love it, especially when it happens wen ur not even in tha car!

New Post 05-03-2006 10:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LeofromtheH Click here to Send LeofromtheH a Private Message Find more posts by LeofromtheH Add LeofromtheH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExcessLancer

Some subsonic waves cause this odd ache right between my eyes and nausia!

New Post 05-03-2006 12:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ExcessLancer Click here to Send ExcessLancer a Private Message Find more posts by ExcessLancer Add ExcessLancer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hammerhead

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-03-2006 by fordfreak
I get nausia too. Right after your mother leaves my house.

LOL HA HA HA

New Post 05-03-2006 01:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hammerhead Click here to Send hammerhead a Private Message Find more posts by hammerhead Add hammerhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johny24

quote:

haha good one, but why is excess listening to subsonic waves, he should know that those are inaudible

New Post 05-03-2006 01:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for johny24 Click here to Send johny24 a Private Message Find more posts by johny24 Add johny24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-03-2006 by bassaholic
dont know if it was the weather or not but it seemed like every time i played a song with real low notes the air movement caused static electricity build up and id get shocked when i got out of my car.

That happens to me ALL the time... I hate it!! LoL

New Post 05-03-2006 02:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brittany Click here to Send Brittany a Private Message Find more posts by Brittany Add Brittany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brittany

RE: Nose itch

quote:
Originally posted on 05-03-2006 by hammerhead

Very annoying.. But I'm used to it now.. When my uncle gets in the car it drives him crazy LoL..

New Post 05-03-2006 02:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brittany Click here to Send Brittany a Private Message Find more posts by Brittany Add Brittany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExcessLancer

quote:

You wish!!! LOL You being 73 years old in that homeless-person's yellow rain coat... my mom would not even laugh at you.

New Post 05-03-2006 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ExcessLancer Click here to Send ExcessLancer a Private Message Find more posts by ExcessLancer Add ExcessLancer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExcessLancer

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-03-2006 by johny24
haha good one, but why is excess listening to subsonic waves, he should know that those are inaudible

Um yeh you can't hear them but you can feel them and they affect you physical...thanks.

New Post 05-03-2006 03:14 PM
LeofromtheH

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-03-2006 by ExcessLancer
You wish!!! LOL You being 73 years old in that homeless-person's yellow rain coat... my mom would not even laugh at you.

haha yea right, i bet he did her in the rain. so that explains the raincoat

New Post 05-03-2006 04:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LeofromtheH Click here to Send LeofromtheH a Private Message Find more posts by LeofromtheH Add LeofromtheH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExcessLancer

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-03-2006 by LeofromtheH
haha yea right, i bet he did her in the rain. so that explains the raincoat

How do you know what he does in his yellow rain coat...????LOL Dont answer tha please....LOL

New Post 05-03-2006 04:27 PM
Rhaze36

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-04-2006 by fordfreak
Alright that's enough. I don't want to get caught up in your juvenile antics.Just tell your mother to leave me alone and everything will be just fine.

OHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

New Post 05-04-2006 11:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bangin12s

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-03-2006 by ExcessLancer
Um yeh you can't hear them but you can feel them and they affect you physical...thanks.

Kinda like you...I can't hear ya but you affect my physical...you make me sick.

New Post 05-04-2006 01:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bangin12s Click here to Send bangin12s a Private Message Find more posts by bangin12s Add bangin12s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. NRred2, from New York, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kyat316, from Austin, TX. KickerBoy, from London Ontario, AL. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. pksimon28, from Plainfield, IL. jrdrywater, from pryor, OK. Dal1as, from , MD. djbeats, from Jacksonville, FL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. larcos, from El Paso, TX. Mauro, from Erechim, AL. geob1kenobi, from Joshua, TX. goldblum, from Yonkers, NY. lessismorespl, from da' Nasty, MI. OnYrMrk, from Oklahoma City, OK.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting