Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > I'm looking in to the Soundstream Van Gogh too.
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Preimmortal

I'm looking in to the Soundstream Van Gogh too.

It seems that it would be a great amp! I am looking into it as a high-power, 4-channel, Sound Quality Amp that would power my Infinity 693.5i and 5.1 kappa perfect components. I don't think that being owned by Power Acoustik has really changed Soundstream, they still have arguably the Best stuff out there like the Davinci amp, that has won numerous awards, and the Tarantula amp that does 2000 Watts RMS @ 4ohm while still being the prettiest amp. Soundstream of new had to change from Soundstream of old because of an ever-changing Car Audio Market. They have had to become more open towards change they cannot govern and adapt. So what if the Owner of Soundstream sold Soundstream so he could have a great retirement with a lot of money he basically earned, the engineers are still there with there patent pending breakthroughs. If you get the Van Gogh tell me how it sounds, I just don't have the money to buy it now, but remember everything better costs more money!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-29-2003 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Preimmortal Click here to Send Preimmortal a Private Message Find more posts by Preimmortal Add Preimmortal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boasist

yeah i ordered mine last week, should be here on thursday, so this weekend i'll install it to power my infinity 572.5cf kappa's. i got it for 415.00 shipped. so if you like that price let me know and i'll hook you up with the guy that sold it to me and i'm sure he'll be able to match the price. I'll let you know how it sounds too this weekend.

New Post 09-29-2003 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for boasist Click here to Send boasist a Private Message Find more posts by boasist Add boasist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GeorgePk

Soundstream amps

I just ordered my Soundstream amp and waiting patiently. Talks with friends of mine that install car audio systems and audio competition cars they told me that the Rubicon is the best as far as quality is concirned series of the Soundstream amps. He actually said about the Tarantullas that they are just for the show off because they look nice. So I ordered the Rubi 600-4.

New Post 09-30-2003 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GeorgePk Click here to Send GeorgePk a Private Message Find more posts by GeorgePk Add GeorgePk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preimmortal

Gotta tell me how both of your Soundstream installs come out!

I hope the best for both of your installs. Hopefully you can both post a reply and tell us how the Amps are performing. And if they deserve the Soundstream Badge.

New Post 09-30-2003 11:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Preimmortal Click here to Send Preimmortal a Private Message Find more posts by Preimmortal Add Preimmortal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boasist

have the amps, check the pics

so i've received my 2 soundstream amps. still waiting on some odd parts to begin installation. Until then, i decided to take it apart. take a look at the insides of this Soundstream VGA 500.4. so are all of those little capacitors that reserve power? and what are those 4 huge things? no clue. http://www.cookingwithbrett.com/images/VGA

New Post 10-04-2003 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for boasist Click here to Send boasist a Private Message Find more posts by boasist Add boasist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GeorgePk

No way

Just received my package with the Rubicon 600-4. That thing is a monster. No way I would dare to open it up. I am not into electronics that much anyway. Waiting for the enclosure of my sub to get ready and I'll start installation.

New Post 10-07-2003 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GeorgePk Click here to Send GeorgePk a Private Message Find more posts by GeorgePk Add GeorgePk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting